Sarah Palin Explains Why She Won’t Run For President

From my POV it’s one less potential disaster to worry about in 2012. Here’s Palin spinning her decision not to run in 2012, on Fox News Channel, natch:

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

29 Comments on "Sarah Palin Explains Why She Won’t Run For President"

1. RedHerring | Oct 6, 2011 at 1:09 pm |

She is a WHORE regulated to the depths of HELL. Thank you for listening.

2. RedHerring | Oct 6, 2011 at 1:22 pm |

IS IT LEGAL TO TAKE A SHIT ON SARAH PALIN’s HEAD … ?

3. IS IT LEGAL TO TAKE A SHIT ON SARAH PALIN’s HEAD … ?

4. Anonymous | Oct 6, 2011 at 4:35 pm |

“one doesn’t need a title to help bring this country back” Well, I think she is right about that part at least.

Blah blah blah.

It would be a real shame if the first woman president turned out to be just as bad  as the first African one. I suspect that there are far better potential candidates out there somewhere from both groups. So, we can be saved the pain of Sarah “the ditz” Palin becoming president. But, who knows, if the pattern of presidential candidates doing the exact opposite of their campaign promises holds true to form, Sarah Palin might be a fantastic president!!

Perhaps this is a sad announcement after all…..Oh Sarah, please change your mind.

5. GoodDoktorBad | Oct 6, 2011 at 12:35 pm |

Blah blah blah.

6. She knows she could never win and why bother putting yourself through the headache of running when you have a nice gravy train to ride.

Like it really matters who runs for office anyway.  Obama broke my back.  I get it now to my bones.  It’s not who’s in office, it’s a pure plutocracy spearheaded by the banks and corporations.

7. She knows she could never win and why bother putting yourself through the headache of running when you have a nice gravy train to ride.

8. Anonymous | Oct 6, 2011 at 6:48 pm |

Forgotten but not gone.

9. Forgotten but not gone.

10. PapuaNodalPropofol | Oct 6, 2011 at 10:18 pm |

Hey! She finally received final payment for staying out of the race… She’s happy, most of us are happy and so is the rest of the G.O.P.

Enough said.

11. PapuaNodalPropofol | Oct 6, 2011 at 6:18 pm |

Enough said.

12. Anonymous | Oct 7, 2011 at 12:25 am |

Sarah Who???  A little exposition would be helpful here, Disinfo.  I can’t be expected to follow the career of every washed-up, fly-by-night would-be demagogue.

13. Liam_McGonagle | Oct 6, 2011 at 8:25 pm |

14. Wanooski | Oct 7, 2011 at 1:31 am |

She was never going to run for president, she was going to lead along a bunch of willfully ignorant rubes, get them to funnel money into her PAC and then run laughing into the night.
    Skank was nothing but a fame whore all along.

15. Anarchy Pony | Oct 6, 2011 at 9:31 pm |

Skank was nothing but a fame whore all along.

16. Joseph Jones | Oct 7, 2011 at 3:01 am |

The good news is: the gates of hell will welcome our dear little Sarah with open arms one day.  May it come sooner than later.

17. Joseph Jones | Oct 6, 2011 at 11:01 pm |

18. Tuna Ghost | Oct 7, 2011 at 7:14 am |

Disappointed!  I for one was waiting for a mud-slinging match between Sarah “I can see Russia from my house” Palin and Michelle “My husband is so far in the closet he’s finding Christmas presents” Bachmann.  I would have paid up to and including 10 dollars to watch that.

19. Tuna Ghost | Oct 7, 2011 at 7:14 am |

finally someone asks the tough questions

20. Tuna Ghost | Oct 7, 2011 at 3:14 am |

21. Anonymous | Oct 7, 2011 at 12:21 pm |

‘Ding-Dong….’

22. cakey pig | Oct 7, 2011 at 8:21 am |

‘Ding-Dong….’

23. Doc Jones | Oct 7, 2011 at 1:02 pm |

Should have stopped at “Sarah Palin Explains” the rest is meaningless. If she could coherently explain anything it would be impressive. Her IQ is probably the same as her waist size.

24. Doc Jones | Oct 7, 2011 at 9:02 am |

25. Let’s just hope she manages to wreck the campaigns of all those like-minded candidates she plans to support. It’d be nice to see her career go down in flames once and for all.

26. Let’s just hope she manages to wreck the campaigns of all those like-minded candidates she plans to support. It’d be nice to see her career go down in flames once and for all.

27. Sarah Palin rocks!! She’d be awesome as our President!!

28. Sarah Palin rocks!! She’d be awesome as our President!!