Superman’s Biggest Fan Has Plastic Surgery To Resemble Superhero

When you already have the comics, the costumes, the movies and other paraphernalia, what’s left? Your body of course… the RealSelf blog has the details:

A man in the Philippines has had multiple cosmetic surgeries in order to look like Superman.

Reporter Marie Lozano of Bandila news Tweeted this picture earlier as a teaser to her upcoming story:

plastic surgery to look like superman

With the translating help of Maureen F. from our doctor advisory team, we’ve been able to suss out some of the details of this story.  We’ll continue to update as we understand more.

According to the report, Superman wannabe Herbert Chavez, 35, has been going under the knife since 1995 to achieve his heroic appearance.  So far he’s had:

Confirmed:

Speculated (just look at the before and after!)

[continues at the RealSelf blog]

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

24 Comments on "Superman’s Biggest Fan Has Plastic Surgery To Resemble Superhero"

1. Anonymous | Oct 13, 2011 at 5:25 pm |

and then what? … will Herbert go out and fight crime with his funky new looks?

2. and then what? … will Herbert go out and fight crime with his funky new looks?

3. Anonymous | Oct 13, 2011 at 6:57 pm |

There is a fine line between devotion and crazy.  And I think this guy crossed it.  I hope at least that he dresses like Clark Kent when he goes outside.

4. vikingwarbrides | Oct 13, 2011 at 2:57 pm |

5. I’m confused – is he the one on the left or the right?

6. mole_face | Oct 13, 2011 at 4:34 pm |

I’m confused – is he the one on the left or the right?

7. obama needs to tax this guy

8. obama needs to tax this guy

9. obama needs to tax this guy

10. Hi,he is the ideal hero since my childhood.I think the man who has plastic surgery is on right at picture.
    chicago personal trainer

11. Fire_starter1984 | Oct 14, 2011 at 5:34 pm |

Filipinos with their small penises are always trying to compensate.  Sad.

12. Fire_starter1984 | Oct 14, 2011 at 1:34 pm |

Filipinos with their small penises are always trying to compensate.  Sad.

13. He throws stuff at criminals that are busy laughing at him

14. I see the striking resemblance. Too bad, he can’t get an operation to enhance superpowers, or even muscles for that. But hey, with today’s cosmetic technology, anything’s possible!

15. I see the striking resemblance. Too bad, he can’t get an operation to enhance superpowers, or even muscles for that. But hey, with today’s cosmetic technology, anything’s possible!

16. I see the striking resemblance. Too bad, he can’t get an operation to enhance superpowers, or even muscles for that. But hey, with today’s cosmetic technology, anything’s possible!

17. I see the striking resemblance. Too bad, he can’t get an operation to enhance superpowers, or even muscles for that. But hey, with today’s cosmetic technology, anything’s possible!

18. I see the striking resemblance. Too bad, he can’t get an operation to enhance superpowers, or even muscles for that. But hey, with today’s cosmetic technology, anything’s possible!

19. I see the striking resemblance. Too bad, he can’t get an operation to enhance superpowers, or even muscles for that. But hey, with today’s cosmetic technology, anything’s possible!

20. I see the striking resemblance. Too bad, he can’t get an operation to enhance superpowers, or even muscles for that. But hey, with today’s cosmetic technology, anything’s possible!

21. I see the striking resemblance. Too bad, he can’t get an operation to enhance superpowers, or even muscles for that. But hey, with today’s cosmetic technology, anything’s possible!

22. In order for you to truly look your best, you must make sure that you have a good looking face like superman. There are a number of different ways to achieve this but all of them are going after the same goal.

23. In order for you to truly look your best, you must make sure that you have a good looking face like superman. There are a number of different ways to achieve this but all of them are going after the same goal.