Woman Pepper Sprays Shoppers To Get Xbox

walmartNBC Los Angeles reports on some Black Friday action. Over the past two months, in our society, pepper spraying anyone, anytime to get what you want has become completely normalized:

A customer shot pepper spray at other customers at a busy Northridge Wal-Mart store late Thursday night, causing minor injuries to at least 10 people who had been waiting hours for Black Friday savings, according to Los Angeles firefighters and a police lieutenant. The Associated Press later reported 20 injuries.

A witness told NBC4 that the incident started as people waited in line for the new Xbox 360. The witness said a woman with two children in tow became upset with the way people were pushing in line. The witness said she pulled out pepper spray and sprayed the other people in line.

It appeared only one person would need to be transported to a hospital for treatment.

76 Comments on "Woman Pepper Sprays Shoppers To Get Xbox"

1. Rex Vestri | Nov 25, 2011 at 5:30 pm |

2. Rex Vestri | Nov 25, 2011 at 1:30 pm |

Big deal.  It is just a food product after all. Maybe the other customers looked hungry. 

3. They’re Wal-Mart shoppers.  Who cares?

Happy Thanksgiving, pigs!

4. They’re Wal-Mart shoppers.  Who cares?

Happy Thanksgiving, pigs!

5. They’re Wal-Mart shoppers.  Who cares?

Happy Thanksgiving, pigs!

6. Anonymous | Nov 25, 2011 at 5:58 pm |

White people.

7. Anonymous | Nov 25, 2011 at 5:58 pm |

White people.

8. White people.

• GoodDoktorBad | Nov 25, 2011 at 7:05 pm |

In this case it’s not so much a “whitey” thing as it is a “trash” thing. “Trash” knows no racial boundaries.

I will now lay back and enjoy the “white privilege” of not being offended by your humorous but racist comment.

9. This is why we are not worth saving. The human race is an embarrassment to the Universe.

10. This is why we are not worth saving. The human race is an embarrassment to the Universe.

11. This is why we are not worth saving. The human race is an embarrassment to the Universe.

12. This is why we are not worth saving. The human race is an embarrassment to the Universe.

13. ZombieSlapper | Nov 25, 2011 at 7:02 pm |

Die in a car fire, faggot.

14. Mr Willow | Nov 25, 2011 at 7:06 pm |

Damn it. You beat me to it.

15. Did she manage to get a Xbox 360 or was it yet another waste of pepper spray? O_O

16. Did she manage to get a Xbox 360 or was it yet another waste of pepper spray? O_O

17. Jin Onikoroshi | Nov 25, 2011 at 7:12 pm |

lol?

18. U mad bro?

19. DeepCough | Nov 25, 2011 at 7:20 pm |

“Bunch a savages in this town.” ~Dante Hicks, “Clerks”

20. DeepCough | Nov 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm |

“Bunch a savages in this town.” ~Dante Hicks, “Clerks”

21. Anonymous | Nov 25, 2011 at 8:50 pm |

Pepper Spray is now on the list of inherently American things, like baseball and apple pie.

Way to go.

22. MadHierophant | Nov 25, 2011 at 4:50 pm |

Way to go.

23. Ronniedobbs | Nov 25, 2011 at 9:03 pm |

And who are you to judge with your xmas sweatshops full of cheap elf labor?  C’mon!

24. Jin Onikoroshi | Nov 25, 2011 at 9:03 pm |

mad and sexually repressed.

25. Black Friday 2011 police brutality in Buckeye, Arizona:

26. Black Friday 2011 police brutality in Buckeye, Arizona:

27. Behold!…the power of artificially induced desperation! The crowning glory of a consumption-driven culture!

Frankly…it never stops amazing me that people give a shit about which day they get something. With the exception of air…I’ve hardly ever encountered anything I couldn’t wait another day to acquire. I grasp excitement…even enthusiasm…but all consuming frantic drug-withdrawal-like need? Srsly? Over an Xbox? Or anything else for that matter? I suppose if it were zombie apocalypse time and it was just me and a few people standing between me and the last bottle of whiskey and carton of cigarettes on Earth…there might be some unfortunate casualties…but without an end-times scenario…the grip of civilization is just too strong for me to give a flying f*ck.

28. Behold!…the power of artificially induced desperation! The crowning glory of a consumption-driven culture!

29. Anonymous | Nov 25, 2011 at 11:05 pm |

30. Anonymous | Nov 25, 2011 at 11:19 pm |

Ziiiiiing!!

31. Anonymous | Nov 26, 2011 at 12:08 am |

I’m white as well. If my avatar makes me black, then yours makes you a cat!

BAH HUMBUG

32. Too much bisphenol A, perhaps?

33. Camron Wiltshire | Nov 26, 2011 at 12:43 am |

Fluoride is a Helluva Drug.

34. Fluoride is a Helluva Drug.

35. Anonymous | Nov 26, 2011 at 12:48 am |

I am a cat…..a white cat…yeah, that’s it…

36. Themeansr | Nov 26, 2011 at 1:55 am |

Little did she know they are the same price online

37. Themeansr | Nov 25, 2011 at 9:55 pm |

Little did she know they are the same price online

38. simple drawing | Nov 26, 2011 at 1:57 am |

another case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

39. simple drawing | Nov 25, 2011 at 9:57 pm |

another case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

40. Absolutely terrified that Black Fridays exists at all.  My God, the Horror, the horror.

41. Absolutely terrified that Black Fridays exists at all.  My God, the Horror, the horror.

42. Here’s one you don’t have to sign in for:

43. Here’s one you don’t have to sign in for:

• Only in America…

Who the fuck would want to live there?

• simple drawing | Nov 26, 2011 at 8:20 am |

no not only in america but its a shame that it happens here for no reason. I’m surprised they didnt ask for the papers of the latinos that were braving close contact to that rogue officer to help that man.

• Ha yeah I was taking the piss. In saying that I still wouldn’t want to live in America

• simple drawing | Nov 26, 2011 at 10:19 am |

I understand friend, some of us have to stay and try to turn it around and prevent it from infecting other areas of the world

44. Anonymous | Nov 26, 2011 at 3:34 am |

comment elicited a real life LOL

45. Anonymous | Nov 26, 2011 at 5:06 am |

Speak for yourself buddy

46. Anonymous | Nov 26, 2011 at 5:13 am |

Only in America…

Who the fuck would want to live there?

47. Hey, that’s my town… Represent!!!

48. Hey, that’s my town… Represent!!!

49. Anonymous | Nov 26, 2011 at 12:09 pm |

Hmm. Let me adjust these feud settings…

50. simple drawing | Nov 26, 2011 at 12:20 pm |

51. Camron Wiltshire | Nov 26, 2011 at 1:02 pm |

🙂

52. Anonymous | Nov 26, 2011 at 1:14 pm |

53. Scott6000 | Nov 26, 2011 at 1:50 pm |

Cheap my ass! Those are union elves!

54. simple drawing | Nov 26, 2011 at 2:19 pm |

55. Ronniedobbs | Nov 26, 2011 at 4:11 pm |

And Santa is a “job creator” too right?

56. dude grow up, stop calling people fags!!!

57. you sure do love to pose dumb comments

58. I think that’s what he did.