Cartoon Jesus Destroys The World

A vintage film clip depicting the son of God’s vengeful return to Earth for Armageddon, during which he will smash cars, blow up buildings, and smite non-believers harshly and painfully. Seeing one of the bible’s most central predictions in animated form, one realizes that Jesus is essentially the American Godzilla:

66 Comments on "Cartoon Jesus Destroys The World"

1. Anarchy Pony | Dec 7, 2011 at 11:15 pm |

The looks on the peoples’ faces was hilarious.
    What a terrible universe the christ lovers live in.

2. Anarchy Pony | Dec 7, 2011 at 7:15 pm |

The looks on the peoples’ faces was hilarious.
    What a terrible universe the christ lovers live in.

3. Anonymous | Dec 7, 2011 at 11:16 pm |

hahahahahaha…..

hahahahahahaha

4. hahahahahaha…..

hahahahahahaha

5. Hardline intransigence throughout the Christian community is one of the main reasons Jesus cannot be seen by the general public.  As the teacher of Jesus, Maitreya, has said, “I come to lead and teach, not to enforce.”  And “Christ is oneness”.  Which is a big reason Christians don’t want to see either Jesus or Maitreya.

6. Hardline intransigence throughout the Christian community is one of the main reasons Jesus cannot be seen by the general public.  As the teacher of Jesus, Maitreya, has said, “I come to lead and teach, not to enforce.”  And “Christ is oneness”.  Which is a big reason Christians don’t want to see either Jesus or Maitreya.

7. the “saved” looked to be all old white men… 😛

8. Toxiczen | Dec 7, 2011 at 7:31 pm |

the “saved” looked to be all old white men… 😛

9. Butter Knife | Dec 7, 2011 at 11:35 pm |

Of course they are; it’s not like anybody else counts.

Heaven is lemon sausage party.

10. Paul Fini | Dec 7, 2011 at 11:44 pm |

Don’t worry, the Avengers will save the day!

11. Paul Fini | Dec 7, 2011 at 7:44 pm |

Don’t worry, the Avengers will save the day!

• Anarchy Pony | Dec 7, 2011 at 7:57 pm |

Thor to the rescue.

• With the sounds effects and animation I was expecting the 60s Spiderman to swing in and start saving people.
        The only thing missing was the jazz background music.

12. epic magical hand movements.

13. epic magical hand movements.

14. epic magical hand movements.

15. Anarchy Pony | Dec 7, 2011 at 11:57 pm |

Thor to the rescue.

16. STEWART DOOLEY (deep-voiced kid from King Of The Hill):

“Your belief system is STUPID.”

17. Nunzio X | Dec 7, 2011 at 7:59 pm |

STEWART DOOLEY (deep-voiced kid from King Of The Hill):

“Your belief system is STUPID.”

18. Anonymous | Dec 8, 2011 at 12:02 am |

I didn’t know Gandalf and God were the same fictional characters!

19. That was hilarious.  Looks like the same animation team that did the crazy mormon cartoons.  One question….are all 144,000 selected people who will rule in heaven with Jesus white because it sure looks it.

20. That was hilarious.  Looks like the same animation team that did the crazy mormon cartoons.  One question….are all 144,000 selected people who will rule in heaven with Jesus white because it sure looks it.

21. Take em Down

22. Take em Down

23. seanooski | Dec 8, 2011 at 1:49 am |

The vast majority of Christians don’t believe that. This is a special brand of Christianity called Jehovah’s Witnesses.

24. seanooski | Dec 7, 2011 at 9:49 pm |

• Dustbust23 | Dec 8, 2011 at 2:03 am |

Yeah, we caught that, they only mention themselves by name 3 or 4 times.

25. Suddenly Spam! | Dec 8, 2011 at 2:01 am |

I see your Jesus, and I raise you the Emperor.

26. I see your Jesus, and I raise you the Emperor.

27. DeepCough | Dec 8, 2011 at 2:15 am |

This is such bullshit: we all know that, if there was a just God, he would kill those annoying-fuck Jehovah’s Witnesses, too.

28. DeepCough | Dec 7, 2011 at 10:15 pm |

29. Drlechter | Dec 8, 2011 at 2:19 am |

now thats my kind of savior

30. Drlechter | Dec 7, 2011 at 10:19 pm |

now thats my kind of savior

31. That’s why I pray to cartoon Jesus, he’s one bad ass vengeful motherfucker.

32. That’s why I pray to cartoon Jesus, he’s one bad ass vengeful motherfucker.

33. Primalflow | Dec 8, 2011 at 4:08 am |

More like Jehovah’s Witlesses

34. Primalflow | Dec 8, 2011 at 12:08 am |

More like Jehovah’s Witlesses

35. Anonymous | Dec 8, 2011 at 5:40 am |

I mock your Emperor and raise you Cegorach.

36. Dustbust23 | Dec 8, 2011 at 6:03 am |

Yeah, we caught that, they only mention themselves by name 3 or 4 times.

37. Suddenly Spam! | Dec 8, 2011 at 6:16 am |

Just as planned.

38. Let’s keep Jesus white. All the people in Heaven are white in the cartoon except for one guy who seemed to have a good tan. Does anyone know the background on this cartoon? Where it was made and when? Really great stuff. Thanks to the uploader of this..

39. Let’s keep Jesus white. All the people in Heaven are white in the cartoon except for one guy who seemed to have a good tan. Does anyone know the background on this cartoon? Where it was made and when? Really great stuff. Thanks to the uploader of this..

40. wow!
    who knew Jesus had so much in common
    with Bush and Cheney
    who destroyed two countries
    on behalf of the 144,000 of the 1%
    and brought economic Armageddon to Amerika

41. BuzzCoastin | Dec 8, 2011 at 4:43 am |

wow!
    who knew Jesus had so much in common
    with Bush and Cheney
    who destroyed two countries
    on behalf of the 144,000 of the 1%
    and brought economic Armageddon to Amerika

• Ronniedobbs | Dec 8, 2011 at 8:18 am |

Quit your liberal whining.  Jesus is a job maker, show some respect.  Thinks of all the various jobs that will be created during armageddon.  Cleaning, reconstruction, ….

42.   Looks like Jesus is a terrorist!  Out to destroy his enemies. I guess we should lock up his followers and throw away the key!

43.   Looks like Jesus is a terrorist!  Out to destroy his enemies. I guess we should lock up his followers and throw away the key!

44. Ronniedobbs | Dec 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm |

45. cobblers | Dec 8, 2011 at 4:27 pm |

I had no idea Jesus’ other name was Mike.

46. Martin Hayes | Dec 8, 2011 at 12:27 pm |

I had no idea Jesus’ other name was Mike.

47. DeepCough | Dec 8, 2011 at 4:35 pm |

“All Honkies Go to Heaven.”

48. at first I thought they said he was going to destroy all the jehovahs witnesses.

49. at first I thought they said he was going to destroy all the jehovahs witnesses.

50. Jesus loves me! this I know,
    For the Bible tells me so.

51. Jesus loves me! this I know,
    For the Bible tells me so.

52. With the sounds effects and animation I was expecting the 60s Spiderman to swing in and start saving people.
    The only thing missing was the jazz background music.

53. With the sounds effects and animation I was expecting the 60s Spiderman to swing in and start saving people.
    The only thing missing was the jazz background music.

54. Jesus is my master,
    He helps me masturbate faster.

55. Jesus is my master,
    He helps me masturbate faster.

56. Better start knockin’ on doors, Saturday morning…muther fuckas!