The Beginning of the American Fall

By Stephanie McMillian via Cartoon Movement:

The Beginning Of The American Fall
_____________

32 Comments on "The Beginning of the American Fall"

1. Anarchy Pony | Dec 2, 2011 at 5:25 am |

Stephanie also writes and draws the humourous and poignant editorial cartoon code green, usually concerning ecocide, which generally renews on mondays.

2. Anarchy Pony | Dec 2, 2011 at 1:25 am |

• MoralDrift | Dec 2, 2011 at 3:18 am |

she also does minimum security, with a lovable cast of cute furry Marxist animals *Really*

Edit: just to clarify, i enjoy her work

• Anarchy Pony | Dec 2, 2011 at 3:26 am |

I’m not sure it would be entirely accurate to label Bunnista or Gloria as marxist.

• MoralDrift | Dec 2, 2011 at 3:28 am |

Well Bunnista…no, but Gloria I think can speak volumes about convoluted semi-marxist factionalism

• Anarchy Pony | Dec 2, 2011 at 8:12 pm |

Gloria seems to be well versed in all manner of leftist social and economic thought. I don’t think it is effective to pidgeon-hole her.

• MoralDrift | Dec 2, 2011 at 8:17 pm |

truthfully, I only used the term for lack of a better word. Also, she does seem to be very faction oriented, going so far as to dream up her own preposterously exclusive yet universal school of thought.

its actually one of the better aspects of the strip in my opinion, skewering the self-destructive tendency of the left to splinter. But mostly I just read it for that little devil Bunnista ha ha

• Anarchy Pony | Dec 2, 2011 at 8:21 pm |

True enough. Has he blown up anything lately?

To be honest my favorite part is the “news” feed at the bottom of the strip.

• MoralDrift | Dec 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm |

haven’t seen it in a while, will have to go re-read the archives now

3. Sickandtired | Dec 2, 2011 at 5:47 am |

She is good

4. Sickandtired | Dec 2, 2011 at 1:47 am |

She is good

5. Anonymous | Dec 2, 2011 at 7:18 am |

6. Anarchy Pony | Dec 2, 2011 at 7:26 am |

7. Anonymous | Dec 2, 2011 at 7:28 am |

8. Anonymous | Dec 2, 2011 at 10:20 am |

I love my Country, but it stopped being my country a long time ago.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

I will be proud to be at least among the forgotten of our new Revolution. Have gun, will travel.

9. Redacted | Dec 2, 2011 at 6:20 am |

I love my Country, but it stopped being my country a long time ago.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

• Anarchy Pony | Dec 2, 2011 at 7:37 pm |

…Reads the card of a maaaan!
      A knight without armor,
      in a savage laaaaaand.

Wait, what were we talking about?

• get your head out of your ass. your guns are nothing compared to the us
      gov. You need the generals to follow you. Tech is far beyound your shit
      militia ideas. The new revolution needs to be through peace and law.

• Anarchy Pony | Dec 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm |

That tech is just working wonders on those third world islamic tribalists in afghanistan though.

10. arab spring forward, america falls back. (metaphor also works like the clocks, arabs gained an hour and US lost one)

funny when i was a kid practicing cartwheels and flips we had one called an arab spring.

11. arab spring forward, america falls back. (metaphor also works like the clocks, arabs gained an hour and US lost one)

12. Anarchy Pony | Dec 2, 2011 at 11:37 pm |

…Reads the card of a maaaan!
    A knight without armor,
    in a savage laaaaaand.

Wait, what were we talking about?

13. Anarchy Pony | Dec 3, 2011 at 12:12 am |

14. Anonymous | Dec 3, 2011 at 12:17 am |

15. Anarchy Pony | Dec 3, 2011 at 12:21 am |

True enough. Has he blown up anything lately?

To be honest my favorite part is the “news” feed at the bottom of the strip.

16. Anonymous | Dec 3, 2011 at 12:26 am |

haven’t seen it in a while, will have to go re-read the archives now

17. jerseyguy | Dec 4, 2011 at 1:58 am |

It all started with Kennedy’s assassination they lied to us and things have been going down hill
    ever since.

18. jerseyguy | Dec 3, 2011 at 9:58 pm |

ever since.

19. Anarchy Pony | Dec 4, 2011 at 3:50 am |

Someone needs to do some more research.

20. get your head out of your ass. your guns are nothing compared to the us
    gov. You need the generals to follow you. Tech is far beyound your shit
    militia ideas. The new revolution needs to be through peace and law.

21. Anarchy Pony | Dec 4, 2011 at 6:35 pm |