Bohemian Grove Toy Set

Christmas may be past, but it’s always a great time to buy Bohemian Grove toys for a conspiracy-minded child. Which former president and/or Globalist will they pick to play for a satanic ritual and sodomy sleepover? Via Modern.Art.Paradise:

bg

42 Comments on "Bohemian Grove Toy Set"

1. DeepCough | Jan 11, 2012 at 5:15 pm |

“With the Bohemian Grove Toy Set, you, too, can become an Illuminatus of the ancient cult of Molech, which rules the world under the All-Seeing Eye.”

2. DeepCough | Jan 11, 2012 at 1:15 pm |

3. Cool, one could use G.I. Joe, Wonderwoman or any other cool doll to smash to smithereens this evil cabal. Bring out the Tonka toys and flatten these MOFOs

4. Cool, one could use G.I. Joe, Wonderwoman or any other cool doll to smash to smithereens this evil cabal. Bring out the Tonka toys and flatten these MOFOs

5. Anonymous | Jan 11, 2012 at 5:30 pm |

Where’s the obligatory hookers?  Guess I’ll have to go buy some barbies.

6. Where’s the obligatory hookers?  Guess I’ll have to go buy some barbies.

7. Anonymous | Jan 11, 2012 at 5:46 pm |

They’re already included, if you count corporate whore politicians.

8. Anonymous | Jan 11, 2012 at 6:32 pm |

You’d be better off with a Justin Bieber doll.

9. I WANT THIS! my gi joes would fuck that shit up hahaha

10. I WANT THIS! my gi joes would fuck that shit up hahaha

11. I WANT THIS! my gi joes would fuck that shit up hahaha

12. This bullshit is offensive to Satanists.

13. This bullshit is offensive to Satanists.

14. Serafina Kalashnikova | Jan 11, 2012 at 3:19 pm |

This bullshit is offensive to Satanists.

• How is it offensive to satanists? It’s the Bohemian Grove cult. I thought satanists weren’t so whinny.

• Serafina Kalashnikova | Jan 11, 2012 at 10:23 pm |

15. Rex Vestri | Jan 11, 2012 at 7:20 pm |

EXCELLENT!

Check out their website for more that are fucking hilarious!

16. Rex Vestri | Jan 11, 2012 at 7:20 pm |

EXCELLENT!

Check out their website for more that are fucking hilarious!

17. Rex Vestri | Jan 11, 2012 at 3:20 pm |

EXCELLENT!

Check out their website for more that are fucking hilarious!

18. How is it offensive to satanists? It’s the Bohemian Grove cult. I thought satanists weren’t so whinny.

19. How is it offensive to satanists? It’s the Bohemian Grove cult. I thought satanists weren’t so whinny.

20. antisecretsquirrel | Jan 11, 2012 at 7:32 pm |

Sweet!

21. antisecretsquirrel | Jan 11, 2012 at 3:32 pm |

Sweet!

22. Hey, that kid kinda looks like Alex Jones!

23. Hey, that kid kinda looks like Alex Jones!

24. “The godamned faggiest toy I’ve ever played with”
    -Richard M. Nixon

25. “The godamned faggiest toy I’ve ever played with”
    -Richard M. Nixon

26. Anarchy Pony | Jan 12, 2012 at 1:15 am |

I can’t get over the kid in that pic…

27. Anarchy Pony | Jan 11, 2012 at 9:15 pm |

I can’t get over the kid in that pic…

28. It clearly says ” satanic ritual and sodomy sleepover.” which, in addition to being offensive to satanists, is also offensive to sodomites. 😛

29. Jin (仁) | Jan 12, 2012 at 5:54 am |

Why did you pick such a terrible picture of kelly for your avatar?

30. Moloch is the name for a Semitic King and synonymous with purification by fire, not sacrificial effigy to Satan but the beast inside all men. Alex Jones should just ask about it and shut the fuck up with the “Synagogue of Satan” Jew bashing that’s oh so popular in conservative circles. Go read some Ginsberg or Russell, pull your heads out of your assholes and quit crying that you don’t have your hands upon the leavers and the gears of the machine you senselessly grind yourself upon

“Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars!
    Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men
    weeping in the parks! Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is
    electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is
    the Mind!”

31. jasonpaulhayes | Jan 12, 2012 at 2:42 pm |

“Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars!
    Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men
    the Mind!”

32. fuck you and satan beach…
    παλιοχαμουρα,μαλακισμενη

33. And you offensive the humanity.
    Beach of satan…
    Satan fuck you from the ass…
    And you like it.
    Γαμω το μουνι που σε πέταγε παλιομαλακισμένη…