Crime Breakdown By Astrology Sign

Can astrology predict jail time? Via the National Post, police in Canada’s rural Chatham-Kent region tallied the zodiac signs of all criminal arrestees for 2011 to see if any patterns would emerge. Arieses, whom horoscopes commonly characterize as hot-tempered, impulsive, and thrill-seeking, lead the way in being caught for evil deeds and antisocial mischief:

crime

43 Comments on "Crime Breakdown By Astrology Sign"

1. Anarchy Pony | Jan 3, 2012 at 5:05 pm |

Well, I’m an Aries, and I do have to fight the urge to commit felonies on a pretty regular basis…

2. Anarchy Pony | Jan 3, 2012 at 1:05 pm |

• Calypso_1 | Jan 3, 2012 at 1:17 pm |

Still working on the dream I see.

• Anarchy Pony | Jan 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm |

Just what are you insinuating?

• Calypso_1 | Jan 3, 2012 at 1:57 pm |

you (in response to *Thirty Percent Of Americans Arrested By Age 23*:
          “They got two years to make me part of this statistic, let’s see if they can pull it off…”
          me:  “Dreams can come true”

• Anarchy Pony | Jan 3, 2012 at 3:59 pm |

Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that, someone is paying a little to close attention… *raised eyebrow, narrowed eyelids*

• Calypso_1 | Jan 3, 2012 at 4:27 pm |

Sorry, I had a photographic memory as a child, it’s deteriorated somewhat in the maelstrom of psychosis that is my mind, but still keen enough nevertheless.  I hope that was a sequential expression and not simultaneous, as raised brow and narrowed lids tends to impart a sense of drunken stupor….then again maybe your still working on the New Year : )  hmm I think I have a little 151 left…damn memories.

• Anarchy Pony | Jan 3, 2012 at 4:56 pm |

I was trying to convey a look of suspicion, but I guess it did’t come off right. Oh well.

3. Anonymous | Jan 3, 2012 at 5:17 pm |

Still working on the dream I see.

4. Anarchy Pony | Jan 3, 2012 at 5:21 pm |

Just what are you insinuating?

5. …total BS… Zodiac has as much to do with nothing and this was probably paid for with taxes from the tax payer… …total and utter bullshit.

6. Paul Braxton Hicks | Jan 3, 2012 at 1:49 pm |

• Monkey See Monkey Do | Jan 6, 2012 at 2:48 am |

Zodiac is as important as any other religion, sprituality or belief system. often the zodiac and astrology is misrepresented and made fun of through the depiction of charleton astrology in newspapers and con-artist astrology on television. Behind it all is actually a valid investigation into reality and was considered valid in mainstream science until the enlightenment when science became disenchanted.

7. turtleshaveshortlegs | Jan 3, 2012 at 5:53 pm |

Paul calm down how expensive do you think it would be to look at birthdates of people arrested? Also are you canadian if not then how would your tax dollars be invovled? Also you’re an idiot for thinking somehow that science is about assuming a conclusion beforehand and then not investigate it cause you know it’s b.s.. What is b.s. is that we pretend everyone has a brain.

8. turtleshaveshortlegs | Jan 3, 2012 at 1:53 pm |

9. Anonymous | Jan 3, 2012 at 5:57 pm |

you (in response to *Thirty Percent Of Americans Arrested By Age 23*:
    me:  “Dreams can come true”

10. Aries are just the worst at getting away with it. Those sneaky Sagittarius’s!!

11. Aries are just the worst at getting away with it. Those sneaky Sagittarius’s!!

12. Anonymous | Jan 3, 2012 at 6:53 pm |

You need to correlate these statistics with the birth signs of the general population. More people are born in the (late) spring and summer than in fall and winter.

13. Tchoutoye | Jan 3, 2012 at 2:53 pm |

14. Anarchy Pony | Jan 3, 2012 at 7:59 pm |

15. Anonymous | Jan 3, 2012 at 8:27 pm |

16. Jin (仁) | Jan 3, 2012 at 8:41 pm |

As a a sag- I can say with confidence, i am highly surprised we ranked so low on the list; however Chatham-Kent is not exactly populous nor indicitive of the canadian pop’n as a whole (it being what some would say are the ‘boondocks’).

17. Jin (仁) | Jan 3, 2012 at 8:41 pm |

18. Jin (仁) | Jan 3, 2012 at 8:41 pm |

19. Jin The Ninja | Jan 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm |

20. Anarchy Pony | Jan 3, 2012 at 8:56 pm |

21. DeepCough | Jan 3, 2012 at 9:37 pm |

I may not score as high as Aries, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna be outdone by an Aquarius or Pisces!

22. DeepCough | Jan 3, 2012 at 5:37 pm |

23. I’m a sag and I have to agree with the others here who say they are surprised. The first thing that popped in my mind was celebrities and the big ones are Sag! I think we must be sneeky!!! My best friend is an Aries though and I get in far more trouble than she does. Very interesting article though!!!! I also agree with Tchoutoye  because I totally think this study was dependent on the population there. And this isn’t bs! It’s pretty cool!

24. I’m a sag and I have to agree with the others here who say they are surprised. The first thing that popped in my mind was celebrities and the big ones are Sag! I think we must be sneeky!!! My best friend is an Aries though and I get in far more trouble than she does. Very interesting article though!!!! I also agree with Tchoutoye  because I totally think this study was dependent on the population there. And this isn’t bs! It’s pretty cool!

25. If they can pass a bill declaring Pizza to be a vegetable, I’ll bet they can pass a bill for it to be illegal to be born under the astrological sign of Aries. Oh wait lets not give them any ideas now…

26. If they can pass a bill declaring Pizza to be a vegetable, I’ll bet they can pass a bill for it to be illegal to be born under the astrological sign of Aries. Oh wait lets not give them any ideas now…

27. They haven’t even shown their data is statistically significant. There is no reason to believe any of this.

28. They haven’t even shown their data is statistically significant. There is no reason to believe any of this.

29. They haven’t even shown their data is statistically significant. There is no reason to believe any of this.

30. They haven’t even shown their data is statistically significant. There is no reason to believe any of this.

31. They haven’t even shown their data is statistically significant. There is no reason to believe any of this.

32. They haven’t even shown their data is statistically significant. There is no reason to believe any of this.

33. Michael Nightingale | Jan 4, 2012 at 1:03 pm |

34. Anonymous | Jan 4, 2012 at 9:39 pm |

f’ck yeah! go Aries! We’re #1! We’re #1!

35. f’ck yeah! go Aries! We’re #1! We’re #1!

36. Monkey See Monkey Do | Jan 6, 2012 at 6:48 am |