Newt Gingrich On Bohemian Grove (Video)

WeAreChange‘s Luke Rudkowski asks Newt Gingrich about Bohemian Grove. Gingrich’s response: “Some People Have “Fantasy Lives” …

29 Comments on "Newt Gingrich On Bohemian Grove (Video)"

1. Jin (仁) | Jan 13, 2012 at 1:51 am |

i swear that guy “looks” souless, and as an aside hella ugly..

2. Jin The Ninja | Jan 12, 2012 at 9:51 pm |

i swear that guy “looks” souless, and as an aside hella ugly..

3. Anonymous | Jan 13, 2012 at 2:45 am |

A rather poor choice of words on Newt’s part

4. JoiquimCouteau | Jan 12, 2012 at 10:45 pm |

A rather poor choice of words on Newt’s part

5. Mr Willow | Jan 13, 2012 at 2:46 am |

The man looks like the Stay Puft marshmallow man. How can he ‘look’ anything but soulless?

6. Camron Wiltshire | Jan 13, 2012 at 3:00 am |

Newt is a (W)hor(e)rible person indeed.

7. Newt is a (W)hor(e)rible person indeed.

8. DeepCough | Jan 13, 2012 at 3:05 am |

In all fairness, I’m not sure Newt himself is gay enough for the Grove anyway. I wouldn’t be surprised by Santorum’s attendance, though.

9. DeepCough | Jan 12, 2012 at 11:05 pm |

10. Simiantongue | Jan 13, 2012 at 4:29 am |

That’s just because you’ve never seen Newt talking about something he cares about. Watch him reciting some of his song lyrics here and you’ll see a creative soul.

11. Jin (仁) | Jan 13, 2012 at 5:12 am |

lol this is true, stay-puff’d and beady black eyes, not the greatest genetic combination ever…

12. Perhaps they should dress Newt up as the effigy for the next ceremony…,  i know it would help me cast away some of my cares

13. Perhaps they should dress Newt up as the effigy for the next ceremony…,  i know it would help me cast away some of my cares

14. ok Im no fan of Newt, and I even buy into the bohemiam grove thing to a degree… but that kid and his interview busting Newt kinda failed…

15. ok Im no fan of Newt, and I even buy into the bohemiam grove thing to a degree… but that kid and his interview busting Newt kinda failed…

16. Anonymous | Jan 13, 2012 at 1:43 pm |

What was that about dehumanization?

…..wait, I found a dispensation clause regarding politicians.  Sorry.

17. HIs answer proved more than anything that it is real

18. believein1 | Jan 13, 2012 at 12:35 pm |

HIs answer proved more than anything that it is real

19. Anonymous | Jan 13, 2012 at 5:07 pm |

I couldn’t actually watch the video.  Not able to get past the dope-addled, drooling expression on Gingrich’s face on the initial still.

I keep imagining jowly ol’ Newt being distracted by an apple pie in the interviewer’s right hand.

20. Anonymous | Jan 13, 2012 at 5:07 pm |

21. Anonymous | Jan 13, 2012 at 5:07 pm |

22. Anonymous | Jan 13, 2012 at 5:07 pm |

23. Anonymous | Jan 13, 2012 at 5:07 pm |

24. Liam_McGonagle | Jan 13, 2012 at 1:07 pm |

25. He never denied it. He made comments knoking the interviewer. That means he was caught in something he did not want to directly answer. The membership list is not secret. Look it up for yourselves. Newt Gingrich is on it. So is the singer/songwriter Jimmy Buffet.