Shit Conspiracy Theorists Say

Come on disinfonauts, you know you’ve read about some of these theories here and wondered about them…

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

45 Comments on "Shit Conspiracy Theorists Say"

1. Yummmmm Nutella ………… this made me hungry

2. JohnFrancisBittrich | Jan 17, 2012 at 10:15 pm |

Since when is cointelpro a conspiracy theory?

3. DeepCough | Jan 17, 2012 at 10:29 pm |

I liked the Rocko’s Modern Life doll.

4. What about Dr David Kelly?

5. I’d like to see a video showing the other side of the extreme. You know, the lazy apathetic person that just gobbles down everything the TV feeds them.

Oh wait, I’d just be watching America.

6. Awesome satire.  Satire.  No factual basis.  Funny I guess. Not funny.

7. *le black out please*

8. Ohitsmajestic | Jan 18, 2012 at 4:26 am |

oh, it’s majestic

9. Shit conspiracy theorists say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meFjza6BpEA&feature=share

Also, go fuck yourself.

10. Lol

11. Gmo, cointelpro, fluoride, Not Theories…

This vid throws some actual real conspiracies in with a bunch of “Reptile…Anti-Christ”  Wacko bullshit trying to infer that all are wacko!

Looks more like propaganda than satire!

• Noop 🙂

• Monkey See Monkey Do | Jan 18, 2012 at 10:49 pm |

Reptilian Humans, Anti-christs, Jews running the world, – ‘Absurd’

Kennedy conspiracy, Fluoride health concerns, Chem-Trails, A type of illumaniti, ‘Plausible’

Plans for a New Word order, Elite Plans for a global shift to authoritarianism, Extremely powerful families – ‘proven’

• gwen jackson | Jan 20, 2012 at 6:56 am |

PLEASE learn the definition of “infer” if you’re going to use it. Please learn the definition of all words you intend to use, it’ll make you seem like less of an idiot.

12. This video is clearly part of the conspiracy to ridicule conspiracy theorists.

13. justagirl | Jan 18, 2012 at 10:56 am |

“maybe i’m the anti-christ”.  lol.

14. TheRapist | Jan 18, 2012 at 11:59 am |

To the maker of this video i pucked your mother with fluoride, now i hope she goes to camp FEMA.

15. Thank you disinfo, for posting this.  I actually made this video (that’s me in it).  I am not making fun, I am just coping with all that I have read/seen.  If it rubbed you the wrong way, I am sorry.  I love all the disinfonauts!!

• “In researching occult conspiracies,
      one eventually faces a crossroad of mythic proportions (called Chapel Perilous
      in the trade). You come out the other side either stone paranoid or an agnostic;
      there is no third way. I came out agnostic” — Robert Anton Wilson

16. eric edney | Jan 18, 2012 at 2:50 pm |

dude, hahahahahahahah that was me in the vid. i need to get a job and turn this computer off! thank you for the public service announcement! seriously!  tooooooo fkn funny

17. Nostromo Operator | Jan 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm |

this would be funnier if it was funny.

18. Redlight People | Jan 19, 2012 at 3:14 am |

I woke upToday with the realization that the decepticons had taken over cobra. jem and the holograms could sInk no further aS the snorkles drowned fragle rOck.  Charles was neVer in charge and bonEr was the best sidekick a man could dReam of and… Here i am in my shitty existence paying attention to more nonsense…

thanks fucktard.

19. good idea, poorly executed 😛

20. gwen jackson | Jan 20, 2012 at 7:01 am |

WTF? did you see the credits? it took 7 people to make this video?  It took 7 people to produce a video of a dipshit talking into his webcam?

I don’t get it.

21. The problem with this video is that it lumps in everything as if it was equally worthless, when the creator must be very ignorant to mindlessly believe that.  For example, fluoride (a dangerous chemical) is added to drinking water with no discernible health benefit as a result of lax environmental enforcement: corruption.  GMOs are not proven safe, yet the government refuses to require labeling so that people can make their own choice about what to put in their bodies (as is the law in European countries) .

The JFK assassination was mentioned as if that was settled science.  He was clearly shot from the front, as dozens of witnesses attested to on the day of the execution (see Zapruder film, statements of personnel at the Dallas hospital).  Mindless antics like this video do nothing to further anyone’s understanding of real, important history.

Similarly COINTELPRO was a very real, very unconstitutional FBI program that murdered black panther leaders and created a secret police state framework in the 1960s and 70s.  It infiltrated anti-war groups with agent provocateurs, a practice in wide use today.

Lumping all these real historical facts under the smear “conspiracy theory” shows you’re just an ignorant small minded buffoon.  Sorry.  Stick to less serious topics if you lack the basic research skills to find out what you think you’re mocking.

22. Funny video.