SNL Writer Desires 9/11 Truth, Predicts Martial Law In Final Blog Post

Joe Bodolai

Joe Bodolai

I doubt there is any mention in the mainstream media of the most controversial statements in veteran comedy writer Joe Bodolai’s last piece of writing. Certainly Huffington Post ignores any mention of his explosive statements regarding, 9/11, Israel, or ensuing martial law in America. Here is Mr. Bodolai’s last post, ominously titled “IF THIS WERE YOUR LAST DAY ALIVE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?” At least they linked to it….

Things I Think Will Happen Next Year

• Sales of Mayan Calendars up for 2012, drop for 2013.
  • Martial Law in the USA, first probably in Louisiana
  • Depression greater than that of the 30’S
  • More wars for Israel, our rulers. Probably Syria soon.
  • War with Iran (!) for Israel may trigger WW3 conflict with Russia
  • World Supply of Band Names will run out
  • Americans will go along with this, but resisters will be FEMA camped.
  • America the one I loved, the one my dad fought for on Omaha Beach on D-DAY, the man who helped take out the machine guns on the cliff, won’t be alive to see young men wearing uniforms and BE the enemy he fought.
  • Fascism will be America. It already is. Simple definition: When government rules over corporations, that’s socialism. When corporations use government that, my friends, is fascism.
  • Foreign troops may likely be used in popular insurrections.
  • Snooki will have another “book”.

Stuff I Would Like to Have Seen In My Life

• Truth about 9-11. THREE buildings went down that day. Building 7 wasn’t even hit.
  • Indians winning a World Series (OK, not so bad since my Jays won two in a row!)
  • Browns winning a Super Bowl
  • Truth about the JFK murder
  • Young people mobilizing for change instead of watching E!
  • USA not being Israel’s puppet bully.
  • An American awards show being half as good as mine. Or, basically, getting a chance here. I can run a show. I can create a show.
  • All those new girls I like naked liking me as much as I liked them
  • Living in Paris or New York again

65 Comments on "SNL Writer Desires 9/11 Truth, Predicts Martial Law In Final Blog Post"

1. Anarchy Pony | Jan 1, 2012 at 8:40 pm |

There is an unlimited supply of band names, there is no reason to think that we will ever see peak band names.

2. Anarchy Pony | Jan 1, 2012 at 4:40 pm |

3. > Stuff I Would Like to Have Seen In My LifePast tense… It seems he’s accepted that he’ll never see those things.

4. > Stuff I Would Like to Have Seen In My LifePast tense… It seems he’s accepted that he’ll never see those things.

• He killed himself.

• I’ll stop commenting on this post now.

• Fauxxbatt | Jan 3, 2012 at 4:44 am |

wait, we still need to counterfiet some mayan calenders, what was the other death wish again (ver poular & trending now), piracy i tell ya, we’ll make a killing, rich i tell, were all filthy rich capitalist pirates on stolen electric flying bicycles, we tried to get the jetsons flying car but we got tri-cycles instead, now with fusion hydrogen alcohalic steam turbins, in every box, look thare in the sky, its a drone, no its a flying rat rastard finkelhoff 9000, its, its anti kong and “he’s”(?) riding a flying electric bicycle, returned to “save” & conserve the pollution tax vectored directly & synced perfectly opposite the ™ American solar electron intagrated positronic thing, before its too late & it actually flies or adds up, POW,oo BlAMB!,oo,awe i mean AUH ha, *sHocK*zing*, whOOpee, tune in next next millenuimn to watch the thrilling conclusion, will taxes’ regress exspand,inflate, implode or compress into withdrawn hordes & isolate, to know they must unite,,, or does a return to bitch school indefinitly detained await, tortures of matrixed nexus of devolutions bloody reich, interweb & antinet lurk oppurtunely awaiting any sub grade error or transgression, as the 1%’s pre-medataite the next ploy numerous steps in cascades of horror the cult command goes mono e quadraphoneai with the subterrainean supervisors & overlords of anti kong’s hometown, held by crazed smurphs from a competing ultra neo system of doing things, it c o u l d g o,,, “supercritical” as utopia nervously awaits, folks, it just never ends, OR DOES “it”,,, no products were actually promoted by this Lampoon of seemingly unrelated tripe, electric flying bicycles marketed seperatly from THE Finkelhoff 9000 hydrogen fusion steam alcohalic turbin messiah drone 2012 predicter,,, batteries not included to some subscribers,,, carry on, pip pip & roger that, all that, aeh,aih,auh, just shocking, not at all amusing, nor thine art thou,thy,& thee, just bring the complete ego maniac id set as power rots corruptly,the warning song & the pirates were singing,,, 364 bottles of beer on the gyro (jaro),oo, & counting, aka navigations of a dynamoes’ spinning, webs & nets, outer & inter, opposite & anti, whatever (hint hint) still alive & well, at large,in pursuits of native & natural wildly occurring,”freedomes” 2012, I’m not complaining, just trying to pay attention, maybe occossionaly, even show a little appreceatation versus the evil, ka ching while it knows of sapeince & shadow a difference of wisedom, merci` empathy’s compassion, trees of liberty of the forest, of life & awareness, awake usually, mostly consciouss, less the sleep of mortal or human resting, yAwWwNiNg,,,oo,& fauxxbatt OUT vision’s rondavues with the hopes of babes innocence dreamed, 2012, we brought the whole team i du beleive, ready or naught were allready thare, arrived by the hereos of free will, each & every identity of individual personality & character trait even as singular role of cellular domicile labor, efforts, werks & pursuits, leaving of horse only the devil, or myself, from jack, really really signing off, started as a satire, only i wish to pass the bar set by kloownz,oo, beep beep, HONK, alas , boring, too long & not funny enough, exzactly, lets hope its a good one & may the tears if cast or shed be true as anything else meerely, TEAM “emergency klOOwn pity”™$$,oo,beep beep HONK, *** please feal “freely” to forward all the complaints of upset sencabilities to,,,,from jack @ fauxxbatt,oo,aka nevermind, we here at the TeAm KLooWN bar HQ du read,,,if sad, happy or funny, manaic costs extra, alot extra, mind reading available with deluxe package option KNAUGHT, BeeP bEEp HonK,,, get yer free 2012 right haire, READ All AbouT iT

5. He killed himself.

6. Israel’s still here, Joe. You’re dead. Fuck you.

7. I’ll stop commenting on this post now.

8. Very hard for me to believe someone would suicide with anti-freeze, very painful way to go.

9. Very hard for me to believe someone would suicide with anti-freeze, very painful way to go.

10. Anonymous | Jan 2, 2012 at 12:43 am |

i can’t wait to read cheney’s final post before killing himself.

11. splinterfoot | Jan 1, 2012 at 8:43 pm |

i can’t wait to read cheney’s final post before killing himself.

• Anarchy Pony | Jan 1, 2012 at 9:03 pm |

Cheney is more machine than man now, he won’t die unless he is slain with a sacred dagger. Or a High Energy Radio Frequency weapon.

• Nunzio X | Jan 2, 2012 at 5:15 am |

I wish we’d read his final post, oh, about ten years ago.

12. I’d bet on the Snooki book one. Slam dunk with that

13. I’d bet on the Snooki book one. Slam dunk with that

14. Anarchy Pony | Jan 2, 2012 at 1:03 am |

15. exactly. I’m sure “Natalie Portman’s Shaved Head” isn’t taken yet.

16. exactly. I’m sure “Natalie Portman’s Shaved Head” isn’t taken yet.

17. exactly. I’m sure “Natalie Portman’s Shaved Head” isn’t taken yet.

18. Anonymous | Jan 2, 2012 at 2:44 am |

That was a joke.  The guy wrote for SNL.  He is a comedy writer.

19. Anonymous | Jan 2, 2012 at 2:44 am |

That was a joke.  The guy wrote for SNL.  He is a comedy writer.

20. Anonymous | Jan 2, 2012 at 2:44 am |

That was a joke.  The guy wrote for SNL.  He is a comedy writer.

21. perhaps it was a typo and he meant “Brand Names” like there being a shortage of band-aids and ritz crackers

22. perhaps it was a typo and he meant “Brand Names” like there being a shortage of band-aids and ritz crackers

23. perhaps it was a typo and he meant “Brand Names” like there being a shortage of band-aids and ritz crackers

24. perhaps it was a typo and he meant “Brand Names” like there being a shortage of band-aids and ritz crackers

25. It’s HERF or nothin’!

26. Jin (仁) | Jan 2, 2012 at 3:57 am |

I have a magickal kriss in my closet….

27. Anarchy Pony | Jan 2, 2012 at 3:57 am |

^That was a joke, I am making the comedy myself.

28. Anarchy Pony | Jan 2, 2012 at 3:57 am |

Well if you have an opening, go for it.

29. Anonymous | Jan 2, 2012 at 4:09 am |

Good joke. I am making the stupid here.

30. Robert Kelly | Jan 2, 2012 at 4:11 am |

No I think he’s right about the band name thing – I mean you got Radiohead, The Smiths, The Cure – all the really cool names are taken. Of course you can always use your own name: like my name is Rob Kelly – ROB KELLY! Oh fuck that sux!

31. DrDavidKelly | Jan 2, 2012 at 12:11 am |

32. Recent research suggests that the Cheney formerly known as Beelzebub, and the Spawn of Bush cannot be defeated as they are in fact descendants of genetic experiments in Cthulu-human hybrids gone horribly awry.

33. Replying to a moron | Jan 2, 2012 at 5:18 am |

And a great big FUCK YOU to you as well you knob jockey.

34. Anarchy Pony | Jan 2, 2012 at 5:19 am |

No problem.

35. Anonymous | Jan 2, 2012 at 5:56 am |

I will dance with my hawk wing fan to open your decent into the dreaming.

36. Anonymous | Jan 2, 2012 at 6:19 am |

Everyone knows want to Know the Truth 9/11 Incident.

37. An*l C*nt is taken.
    Please select another band name.

38. Nunzio X | Jan 2, 2012 at 9:14 am |

Favorite band name ever?

Urethra Franklin.

That is all…you may now return to your regularly scheduled life, already in progress.

39. Nunzio X | Jan 2, 2012 at 9:15 am |

I wish we’d read his final post, oh, about ten years ago.

40. Anarchy Pony | Jan 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm |

Where is that from? I know I’ve heard that before.

41. Rex Vestri | Jan 2, 2012 at 5:50 pm |

Favorite band name ever?

“Accidental Goat Sodomy”

This has been a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information. This concludes this test of the emergency broadcast system.

42. Rex Vestri | Jan 2, 2012 at 1:50 pm |