UFOs Spotted In Scotland?

Possibly the most viewed and discussed UFO incident thus far in early 2012, though of questionable validity:

New sighting of two fast moving UFOs caught on video in Scotland. Recorded on a dashboard mounted camera from one of the Scottish mountain rescue teams.

37 Comments on "UFOs Spotted In Scotland?"

1. Thedraker | Jan 13, 2012 at 10:14 pm |

It is painfully obvious that it’s the reflection of the car’s headlights. Take this down. I tell people this is my favorite blog, but this makes me look like I read about retarded shit.

2. Thedraker | Jan 13, 2012 at 6:14 pm |

• Br0wnb3rry | Jan 13, 2012 at 6:42 pm |

yeah same here…. this is epic fail. whoever posted this should make a tinfoil hat and then chew it.

Do you not like people reading this blog….

3. Absolutely agree with Thedraker – don’t embarrass us any more – take it this down, its stupid.

4. Absolutely agree with Thedraker – don’t embarrass us any more – take it this down, its stupid.

5. Rex Vestri | Jan 13, 2012 at 10:41 pm |

The lights from the oncoming car reflected off of the rear window of the cab of the truck, and the reflection of that on the windshield is what you’re seeing in the video.

6. Rex Vestri | Jan 13, 2012 at 6:41 pm |

7. Br0wnb3rry | Jan 13, 2012 at 10:42 pm |

Do you not like people reading this blog….

8. Even if there were no headlights i’d assume its a meteorite…..Unless the aliens were suicidal

9. Even if there were no headlights i’d assume its a meteorite…..Unless the aliens were suicidal

10. Yup.  Those are definitely the reflections of the headlights.  But I say keep it up on this site, but use it as an example of how easily people will believe anything.

11. Yup.  Those are definitely the reflections of the headlights.  But I say keep it up on this site, but use it as an example of how easily people will believe anything.

12. Thedraker | Jan 13, 2012 at 11:32 pm |

Good call. Make lemonade!

13. Widelynarrow | Jan 13, 2012 at 11:33 pm |

time to go driving through the snow…
    mittens: check
    car keys: check
    hand held video camera to point into the sky while driving: check

14. Widelynarrow | Jan 13, 2012 at 7:33 pm |

time to go driving through the snow…
    mittens: check
    car keys: check
    hand held video camera to point into the sky while driving: check

15. Hahaha; it’s 4 lights, two pairs of headlights moving slightly different speeds. The joy of lense flares ;D

16. Hahaha; it’s 4 lights, two pairs of headlights moving slightly different speeds. The joy of lense flares ;D

17. it looks very clearly like Adobe Premiere’s “Lens Flare” post effect filter… along with 700000 other “UFO” video on the internet. really really really really really far from anything at all resembling a “UFO”. I agree with the please don’t post crap from youtube comments.

18. it looks very clearly like Adobe Premiere’s “Lens Flare” post effect filter… along with 700000 other “UFO” video on the internet. really really really really really far from anything at all resembling a “UFO”. I agree with the please don’t post crap from youtube comments.

19. Seamus Dubh | Jan 14, 2012 at 4:22 am |

I go more for snow lightning first.

20. Nirvanasteve | Jan 14, 2012 at 4:42 am |

Aliens? Fah! These are clearly your garden variety Will o’ the Wisps.

21. Nirvanasteve | Jan 14, 2012 at 12:42 am |

Aliens? Fah! These are clearly your garden variety Will o’ the Wisps.

22. Meteors burn up and crash into earth all the time.  Show me how it is a reflection. Post a link to the proof of how this happens. Please. Thx.

23. Meteors burn up and crash into earth all the time.  Show me how it is a reflection. Post a link to the proof of how this happens. Please. Thx.

24. Ceausescu | Jan 14, 2012 at 8:49 am |

IT’S KAMIKAZE ALIENS !

LMFAO

25. Well yeah, these are obviously just reflection artifacts. But UFOs caused them to create negative evidence. Our alien visitors are subtle.

26. Well yeah, these are obviously just reflection artifacts. But UFOs caused them to create negative evidence. Our alien visitors are subtle.

27. Well yeah, these are obviously just reflection artifacts. But UFOs caused them to create negative evidence. Our alien visitors are subtle.

28. Greg Forest | Jan 14, 2012 at 4:43 pm |

Gee. Like you’ve never seen a double burst from a Ralian plasma turret gun before? Probably goose hunting.

29. Greg Forest | Jan 14, 2012 at 12:43 pm |

30. Tibus Heth | Jan 14, 2012 at 10:06 pm |

I’m over 9000% sure it was Vegeta and Nappa arriving to battle Goku.

31. I’m over 9000% sure it was Vegeta and Nappa arriving to battle Goku.

32. Really?  People are still using the term UFO for a reference or implying of a possible “space” craft..  Anything that moves through the air and you don’t know what it is,  is a UFO,,  U.. Unidentified,,, F – flying,,  O, Object..  I could throw my car keys or a ball at you and if you don’t know what it is until you catch or dodge it and it lands,, then it is a UFO..

33. Really?  People are still using the term UFO for a reference or implying of a possible “space” craft..  Anything that moves through the air and you don’t know what it is,  is a UFO,,  U.. Unidentified,,, F – flying,,  O, Object..  I could throw my car keys or a ball at you and if you don’t know what it is until you catch or dodge it and it lands,, then it is a UFO..