Alien Implant In The Back Of Obama’s Head

Just like the Egyptian Pharaoh, can you see it? The most amazing part? “This is our tax dollars at work” — the disturbing aspect of there being a reptilian implanted inside the president’s head apparently is that the procedure was paid for by taxpayer money rather than super PAC funds.

46 Comments on "Alien Implant In The Back Of Obama’s Head"

1. Ryan Mann | Feb 21, 2012 at 6:07 pm |

Utter horseshit ( I was told to say that by the alien n the back of my head)

2. I’m just pissed cus they used our taxpayer money on such a project.

• Money is made on Earth.  The whole universe needs it.  That’s why all the aliens come here.  They need to or they’ll starve.

3. Anarchy Pony | Feb 21, 2012 at 6:19 pm |

Wait a second… This isn’t Wonkette!
    But that is some spot on analyzation.

4. Estanislao | Feb 21, 2012 at 6:21 pm |

I thought it was just a bad haircut.

And yet still, it would be our tax dollars at work.

5. Sorry folks…thats just the zipper. If you run up and yank it, the Obama suit will fall off and Reagan can step out.

6. Calypso_1 | Feb 21, 2012 at 6:35 pm |

She’ll be at wed night prayer meeting at a baptist church near you – love offering following.

7. It’s Jesus’ face!

8. The back and to the left, back and to the left !

9. Great way to discredit anything you say; have the accent of this person in the video hahaha priceless. Them gawd damn aliens! I bet they’re communist aliens wih a tendency for terrorism.

Just watched the entire clip, this is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time.

10. DeepCough | Feb 21, 2012 at 7:01 pm |

Funny: Marcellus Wallace had a similar thing on the back of his neck.

11. So, these supposedly unbelievably powerful being who control human destiny… make faces at cameras?  They are our political puppetmasters and do it all in secret, but can’t resist sticking their tongues out when someone is about to take a highly pixelated picture with their cell phone?

Seems legit.

12. Rex Vestri | Feb 21, 2012 at 7:52 pm |

There seems to be a trend happening here. We saw something very similar with our last president. Notice the clearly visible alien foreskin surrounding the base of Dubya’s head:

13. I used to post videos on Disinfo, then I took an alien implant in the back of the head.

oh ho ho! Remix!

14. Reptilian alien implants from reptoids that walk among us? Obvious nonsense. Nothing to see here, move along.

• Anarchy Pony | Feb 21, 2012 at 8:03 pm |

A. Lizard huh? Say… just what kinda name is that? Asian? Hispanic? OR REPTILIAN!?

15. IIRC, the similar bulge on Bush during a political debate was found to be the receiver for an RF audio prompting system. Is there anyone who can do video analysis in the house?

16. Samsonbalishag | Feb 21, 2012 at 8:10 pm |

Wow.  I had no idea how easy it must be to produce videos now. Any idiot can do it.

17. hahahahahahahahah xD

c’mon!!!

18. Disinformationblows | Feb 21, 2012 at 8:25 pm |

shake my fucking head… I’m never visiting this site again

• Anarchy Pony | Feb 21, 2012 at 8:53 pm |

Yes, the poster was totally serious when they posted this vid, and we all are taking it exactly at face value.

19. Male, reptile pattern balding, nothing to see here….

20. Mark Barnes | Feb 21, 2012 at 10:11 pm |

Are you sure he doesn’t unzip that so he can take a DUMP when he has to empty his shit filled head???

21. smooth_operator | Feb 21, 2012 at 11:27 pm |

The world is finally starting to make sense.

22. Scottyj001 | Feb 22, 2012 at 8:13 am |

Something in my head tells me I will still vote for him.

23. Markjcollins | Feb 22, 2012 at 9:26 am |

-_-

24. I’ve been wondering what Sarah Palin’s supporters are up to.

25. Carstuffguy | Feb 22, 2012 at 12:17 pm |

Nuttier than squirrel shit!

26. No, you’re wrong, it is a picture of Jesus is the back of his head. He just had a bad hair day that day.

27.  oh my sides ::laughing so hard, there is no sound:: wtf is wrong with people.

28. ” look at this evil thing…” — Those are called NAPS my dear.  i promise they can be a lil difficult on a comb but certainly not EVIL.

29. WeToldYouSo | Feb 22, 2012 at 10:08 pm |

Ya’ll are going to be sorry for laughing when you see the full grown reptile pop out of his head one day!