Daniele Bolelli Vs. Joe Rogan: Round 2

Daniele Bolelli, martial artist, philosopher, professor of comparative religion, and author of 50 Things You’re Not Supposed To Know: Religion, returns to the Joe Rogan Podcast:

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

26 Comments on "Daniele Bolelli Vs. Joe Rogan: Round 2"

1. Aren’t cordyceps mushrooms the ones that take over an ants brain and make it climb high into the trees before sprouting out of its body and spreading more spores?

2. Camron Wiltshire | Feb 21, 2012 at 11:21 pm |

Good times.  I agree that it is high time we reassess religion in all forms.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_KP5IIQqCk  “Healing of the nations”

3. horselover fat | Feb 23, 2012 at 2:39 am |

Joe why the fuck are you drinking mcdonalds or some fast food bullshit? Do you realize who your money is going to and what your supporting? Not to mention bottled water but i won’t go into that becuase ignorant folks will flame away as if i’m just some tree hugging hippy.

Jesus man wake up

• horselover fat is a retard | Feb 23, 2012 at 11:54 pm |

horselover, go and keep fucking your horses buddy. You are a fucking retard.

• I.P. Reilly | Mar 2, 2012 at 9:04 am |

Ummmm……. anyone else get the reference being made by Horselovers display name? I was hoping someone with more patience than I could explain it to the mouth breathers so quips like “go and keep fucking your horses buddy” could be avoided. I’m sure in the land of where the gene pool ends this is a quite insightful comment, but I expect a little more from this forum…..

• gwen jackson | Mar 3, 2012 at 12:22 am |

“I expect a little more from this forum…..” LOL, someone’s being a little naive…and you should ALWAYS expect low-minded trolling wherever Rogan is mentioned, it’s like some creepy homoerotic cult. As for Rogan, he’s never funnier than when he tries to be serious. Funnier now than he’s ever been.

• HugoChavezIsAwesome | Mar 6, 2012 at 11:43 am |

Horselover Fat is a crucial PKD character, so you can get bent.

• I.P. Reilly | Mar 8, 2012 at 5:04 am |

Ha!, did you wiki that or what? Horselover “a crucial character”? Quite an understatement if ever there was one, Yeah if one’s alter-ego, or hidden personality is at all crucial to an artist. Horselover is PKD. He claimed to have had to live on horse-meat during some of his financially leaner times. Personally I find his non-science fiction work some of his most interesting writing. Confessions of a Crap Artist, Humpty Dumpty in Oakland, or The Transmigration of Timothy Archer to name a few. Wiki can be so dangerous in the wrong hands, really use more caution next time… oh, and Hugo Chavez is nothing more than your garden variety thug

• Nyknicks5 | Feb 27, 2012 at 2:02 pm |

@3cdb7c8b45519d047a46431e40634a6a:disqus — Rogan talks about eating grass fed beef exclusively — he constantly rips the poor quality of fast food. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
       PS — your grammar sucks

• He has a some kind of fast food cup right there… So he rips it, yet he is promoting it.

• gwen jackson | Mar 3, 2012 at 12:23 am |

Yeah, like all celebutards, Rogan talks a lot of bullshit.  It’s called hypocrisy, fanboy. Look it up.

• uh, he has a fuckin mcdonalds drink right there in front of him. the fact that he ‘talks’ about eating ‘grass fed’ beef, and rips the poor quality of fast food, doesn’t make it so. If you don’t support fast food industry, why go there. I have a hard time believing someone that preaches this shit to the extent he does, would stop at a McDonalds for just a drink. lol @ rogan fans thinking he is anything more than a a shitty comedian and a liar. this dude doesn’t practice half the shit he preaches.

•  Valid points Phillip K. Dick.  Life is not always as pure for others as for yourself.  Conflict exists.

4. Mike Diaz | Feb 24, 2012 at 7:10 pm |

joe rogan is a genius.  the bolliel book was interseting but it was like highlights off the back of a ceral box.  and redban sucks.

5. JOE ISNT THE SHARPEST PERSON CMON !

6. Chata07 Jg | Mar 5, 2012 at 7:09 am |

The greatest irony is that the masses slavishly worship and glorify “God” when, in fact, the True
    God perfect humility and would never welcome being worshipped. Nothing is less god-like than the
    desire to be worshipped. To crave worship is to be a creature of an out-of-control ego. It is Satan
    who demands worship, and his followers (all of those so keen to bow and prostrate themselves) are
    Satan worshippers, nothing more and nothing less. The ceremonies of the Christians, Muslims and
    Jews where they debase themselves in their desperation to glorify Satan are grotesque and
    nauseating.I read this somewhere and it was as if someone was reading my mind, Ive always thought that religion was invented by people and only one can choose to follow. I just can’t believe that so many people have actullay been brainwashed to this extreme, it’s mind boggling! I believe in spirituality because within myself I know who I am! True religion to me is to believe in yourself and live life to the fullest without feeling judged for every thought that goes on in my complex mind!

7. Adamcmanus | Mar 7, 2012 at 5:47 pm |

Joe why the fuck are you drinking mcdonalds or some fast food bullshit?
    Do you realize who your money is going to and what your supporting? Not
    to mention bottled water but i won’t go into that becuase ignorant folks
    will flame away as if i’m just some tree hugging hippy.

Why is Joe Rogan trying to pass himself off as intelligent? It doesn’t work at all.