Extremely Loud and Incredibly Stupid (Video)

This movie (parody) should be nominated for an Oscar:

19 Comments on "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Stupid (Video)"

1. Ceausescu | Feb 4, 2012 at 4:51 am |

Does this parody actually exists ? Or just a trailer ? 🙁

2. Fascinating memery, memeituide? mermeme?  memeaggeddon?
    metameme? By Any Memes Necessary.  Yes. That’ll do.

3. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ca21cba38e/baby-back-ribs?rel=player  These guys have a strange ability to render the horrible….really kinda funny.  I think psychopathic humor might be in…  Well shit on crackers…

• jigglyboobs | Feb 6, 2012 at 4:02 am |

one of their best was called ‘blow job girl’, if it’s still around. the girl ‘blew’ me away…

4. I’m just gonna keep posting comments

5. marklar_primus | Feb 4, 2012 at 6:49 am |

Pathetic. They chose their domain name well though.

6. This how i imagine the the commenters here to act when they are at home.

7. TheTruthIsOutThere | Feb 4, 2012 at 4:58 pm |

Brilliant! This just made my day 🙂

8. GoodDoktorBad | Feb 4, 2012 at 5:24 pm |

This is just an example of getting crazy over something you can do little or  nothing about. The sad part is the guy in the video has perfectly valid points. Nothing he said is crazy in itself, yet he (the character) is crazy and making everybody else around him crazy.

Of course, this is and has always been the plan.

Shit, even I am tired of hearing about it….

• TheTruthIsOutThere | Feb 4, 2012 at 6:52 pm |

It is making fun of what looks like a terrible movie, while simultaneously making several valid points. I suppose they could have made it serious but instead they went with humor. I was laughing with the overblown character, not at him, because there is a part of me that wishes I could do the same thing…scream at the top of my lungs at the idiocy and gullibility of the general public.

9. DeepCough | Feb 5, 2012 at 7:24 pm |

Notice how Nicholas Cage was cast for this parody.

10. Comedy really takes people’s barriers down. Its easier to listen to the explosions of a character than the facts of a scientist sometimes. I guess when times are as crappy as they are, is all you can do is laugh at how ridiculous the story the government gave us is.