Meet The Teenage Exorcist Sisters

Reverend Bob Larson claims to have exorcised more than 15,000 demons around the world in his career. Watch Anderson Cooper talk to his daughters, who have taken up their father’s trade.

17-year-old Tess first performed an exorcism a friend who was possessed. She says that one of the tell-tale signs is eyes that dilate: ‘You can see evil.’ Brynne’s first exorcism was at age 13: ‘I got up on stage in front of 3,000 people and cast a demon out in Africa.’ This and all the other tips teens need to know about demonology:

38 Comments on "Meet The Teenage Exorcist Sisters"

1. I often wonder the validity of this kind of thing. Are they just practicing a REALLY weird form of mental health. Like the placebo of the religious mind. But it often makes me wonder. This and Alester Crowley.

2. UselessJunk | Feb 29, 2012 at 3:44 pm |

I’m possessed.  The only thing that will get this demon out is three naked sisters rubbing their oily bodies against mine

3. Rex Vestri | Feb 29, 2012 at 3:55 pm |

I have a demon serpent those three can work on!  However, they should be forewarned that it may spout forth its pearly evil upon their faces, so bring a damp rag.

4. BrianApocalypse | Feb 29, 2012 at 4:11 pm |

Oh Christ. It’s like the Stepford Cuckoos… only evil.

5. When Xtians talk about Africa, they never specify which nation.

6. DeepCough | Feb 29, 2012 at 4:21 pm |

That’s a “Holy Trinity” I can really get behind. Giggity, giggity, goo!

7. Eric_D_Read | Feb 29, 2012 at 4:21 pm |

Good ol’ Bob, still fleecing the rubes. Anton LaVey would be smiling at this.

Glen Benton and Trey Azagthoth must chuckling to themselves somewhere.

8. They’ve had hours of training and its biblically based so the Catholic church is sending them to Africa to exercise demons? Seems logical to me.

9. Nerf Herder | Feb 29, 2012 at 5:09 pm |

That interview didn’t seem scripted at all.

10. It’s amazing how many exorcists turn out to be female, young, and pretty. Maybe that makes them easier to train, eh Bob?

11. I smell a reality show!!!

12. Yes, you heard it “hours every week” trained, vigilant, ready to spot the devil…and his hooks. way deep in you.
    Too bad this is the kind of re-assured garbage got a bunch of people murdered in colonial America. big sad face.

13. Vi0let_femme | Feb 29, 2012 at 6:40 pm |

oh my god i have had inexplicable headaches… i need someone to look into my eyes to check for evil

14. i have a feeling that this is the lead in segment for an infomercial trying to sell me wrinkle-be-gone juice made from cantaloupes.

15. I wished I lived in the same reality as these girls.

Fighting demons? Awesome!

16. i’ve got a demon in my semen.

17. Eworldformation | Feb 29, 2012 at 7:23 pm |

Ringling Brothers is on speed dial!  If that doesn’t work out there is always Playboy!!!!!!!!  Halloween issue!!!!!!!!!

18. Do they offer discounts?  Newt and Santorum perhaps.  Thank U Jesus!

19. Jimmyz619 | Feb 29, 2012 at 8:01 pm |

brynne ” why dont you cast this demon out” lol hahahah, this is actually really funny to watch. is anyone else getting some giggles out of this. this ought to be Vatican’s next tourist attraction trailer.

20. Oooh! Christians in Africa! Lions haven’t ate so good in years!

21. rileyrifle | Feb 29, 2012 at 10:13 pm |

They look like they should be Anchors on Fox.

22. I’m not a big fan of the Catholic Church or their way of looking at things, but I feel obligated to mention that they prefer to send dessicated old men to do the Exorcism thing and I suspect there may be some good reasons behind that notion. Whether you believe in the supernatural or not.

Sending these juicy little snacks seems positively dangerous.

• Jin The Ninja | Mar 2, 2012 at 1:07 pm |

you raise a great point Zenc.  catholic (and orthodox) priests (and occasionally nuns) that perform exorcisms have a very wide base of theological knowledge- and they apprentice for 10 years or more under a veteran exorcist. generally people called to exorcism undergo a lifetime of crisis of faith- referred to a as ‘spiritual battle’

the evangelical concept of demonology, of exorcism is completely foreign to the catholic/orthodox understanding. anything remotely amoral or ‘pagan’ is demonic.

makes for a very narrow worldview. and how is one supposed to culminate spiritual power enough to drive away the legion when they cannot understand either the latin rite or it’s metaphysical implications (you cannot point blank interpret the bible solely on text as an exorcist). If you are limited to an already limited canon (and if anything the vatican has it’s books on everything occult) – i can’t really see it providing spiritual defense against intrusion.

the fact is these girls percieve any indigenous practices as ‘demonic’ so everything from beninese vodou to islam to ethiopian orthodoxy is going to seem tainted to them.

it’s colonialism pure and simple. just has a new, younger face.

23. Who wants to bet that will be in Playboy very soon.

24. “Mirabile dictu, don’t you agree? “

25. “Mirabile dictu, don’t you agree?”

26. GoodDoktorBad | Mar 2, 2012 at 12:50 pm |

Teenage Mutant Bimbo Exorcists!!!

27. gwen jackson | Mar 3, 2012 at 6:31 am |

more adults who believe in fairytales, wtf. I never thought I’d support censorship, but we really need to ban all references to the supernatural, everything from the bible to harrryfuckingpotter. Too many people are too easily confused. Remember the diagram!

28. The
    Lost Book of Peter

The unknown word’s and travels

of St
    Peter

Documented

by St
    Clement 1900 years ago. Peters words

tie everything in the Bible together – completing the
    missing links.

Amazing – how this critical knowledge has been

hidden for 2000 years.

Peter answers clearly everyone’s questions. Including
    how the devil and demons came about and
    their mission and existence now.

Why were we created?
    What is our purpose in this life?

What happens when we die?  Why do bad things happen to good people?

Why do some have an easy life, while others suffer?
    Who is God?

Who is Christ?
    Who is the devil and demons?

Where do these unwanted thoughts in my mind come from?

Why and how was evil created? Why the Eucharist? Why
    baptism?

What does “Fasting” have to do with anything?

How did the Mayans & Egyptians, and man in
    general, acquire all of their technology and the knowledge of stars and
    planets?

Was it wrong to kill and eat animals?

Is the God of the old testament the same loving God
    of the new testament?

Thanks, Have a Great Day

• NarwhalNecropsy | Apr 23, 2012 at 8:15 pm |

Well I was trying to have a great day, then I read the bile spewing from your mouth.

29. Nunyabeesnutz | Apr 24, 2012 at 6:28 pm |

I got some demon semen and a devil dick they could exercise