David Icke’s Wife: “He Thinks I Might Be a Reptilian.”

Lizard WomanNoted reptilian hegemony theorist David Icke is divorcing his second wife, Pamela, and she says it is due to questions of her fidelity to the very human species. As to what she says are his suspicions of her cooperating with parasitic overlords, Pamela told a reporter, “Of course, I’m not. David and I had a deep connection, we were meant to be together, but he turned against me. I’ve been through utter bewilderment, pain, sorrow and heartbreak.”

Mr. Icke denies her allegations.

More at the Daily Mail.

, , , ,

36 Responses to David Icke’s Wife: “He Thinks I Might Be a Reptilian.”

1. JohnFrancisBittrich March 13, 2012 at 12:26 am #

Coming soon: David Icke suspicious that he himself is reptillian.

2. Gergith March 13, 2012 at 12:28 am #

… But did he get it on HD film! :p

3. Jim March 13, 2012 at 1:12 am #

Maybe she was too superficial and materialistic.

4. A.Lizard March 13, 2012 at 2:08 am #

The concept of intelligent reptiles here among us is utterly ridiculous. Nothing to see here, time to move along.

• JaceD March 13, 2012 at 5:20 am #

Do you know the story of the Lizardpeople and why they’re here? I’ve heard they’re after our resources, I’ve also heard they’re power hungry creatures who just want to enslave the human race for no real reason other than to have a laugh… I’ve also heard the Queen is a reptilian… Should I be worried?

• Anarchy Pony March 13, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

I heard that they primarily want our water, but if they have the tech to come all the way here, why aren’t they just out mining frozen water off of some uninhabited extraterrestrial body?

• Calypso_1 March 13, 2012 at 3:08 pm #

Water enters a hyper-dimensional ordered state when it is cast within the shadow of an extracted human pineal gland and the alignment of Sol and Nemesis.  This allows the Reptilians to transverse between dimensions.

• Anarchy Pony March 13, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

OH MY GOD! IT’S SO OBVIOUS!

• JaceD March 13, 2012 at 5:25 pm #

They want OUR water? You mean the water that we drink which is barely drinkable in most cases? They travelled thousands even millions of lightyears to a world full of poluted water? Can’t be that intelligent then really…

Unless they thought our ocean was fresh water, must be pretty embarrassing for the lizardman who advised their leaders on that one…

• Freak_m0nkey April 9, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

you mean, like out of the toilet?

• A.Lizard March 13, 2012 at 11:16 pm #

No, not at all. Just go to Youtube, find a copy of the Twilight Zone “To Serve Man” episode, and enjoy.

• Avs March 13, 2012 at 4:31 pm #

I disagree. The concept of intelligent reptiles not living on Earth is utterly ridiculous. I´ve heard a lot of accounts of intelligent reptiles such as intelligent anacondas and so on. I think that this nonsense that there is no intelligent reptilian or bipedal reptilian life or whatever is classic old school nonsense. Well worth a big laughter in it´s arse off…….

5. steve March 13, 2012 at 3:54 am #

Do they have kids? Hail Chameleon Boy!

6. Re1nier March 13, 2012 at 6:18 am #

I’m not even considering wasting my precious time by clicking on that link. I will, however, invest it to implore all people never ever to post such fatuous crap again. Stuff like this really makes me want to stop coming to disinfo …

• DeepCough March 13, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

Don’t be so butthurt, David Icke.

• Lillies March 13, 2012 at 2:39 pm #

Who made you the authority of whats true or not. Grow up, the world is much bigger than you.

• JohnFrancisBittrich March 13, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

You must be pretty new to disinfo. Whether or not something is “true” in the materialist rationalist sense or provable has always been besides the point regarding whether they will publish something about it.

• JohnFrancisBittrich March 13, 2012 at 2:47 pm #

their TV show featured interviews with a woman who insisted that she was kept as a mind-controlled CIA sex slave for Ronald Reagan and Elvis Presley! They published a book called “The Disinformation Guide to Magick and the Occult!” If you’re just looking for political stories or something, there are plenty of other sites for that.

7. Haystack March 13, 2012 at 8:52 am #

“Divorced raving lunatic seeks single human female. Loyalty to Earth a must.”

8. Shanti N. March 13, 2012 at 9:32 am #

Same problem with all my ex’s David.

9. ArgueWithStrawman March 13, 2012 at 10:51 am #

He took misunderstanding women to a new level.

Or maybe she has cat parasites in her brain.

10. Toxiczen March 13, 2012 at 10:57 am #

so it seems the story is untrue, sensationalism.

11. Calypso_1 March 13, 2012 at 11:42 am #

Somebody needs to slip Icke a Zyprexa.

12. Liam_McGonagle March 13, 2012 at 11:56 am #

I say put Joe Arpaio on the case.  With all the resources of Pravda behind him, he’ll get to the bottom of things.  His whole career’s been a race to the bottom.

13. Matt Staggs March 13, 2012 at 12:10 pm #

Simply one of the most prolonged, public displays of psychosis that I’ve ever seen. Either that, or he’s a brilliant provocateur. Or both? Wait. Can it be both? Maybe he’s the first Dadaist Politician.

14. Zach_quam March 13, 2012 at 12:53 pm #

as soon as something registers outside what people think is possible they ridicule it to make themselves feel better. if you haven’t read his books, you shouldn’t have anything to say about it except that you don’t know for sure. grow up people.

15. Rufus March 13, 2012 at 1:16 pm #

“Of course, I’m not. David and I had a deep connection, we were meant to
    be together, but he turned against me. I’ve been through utter
    bewilderment, pain, sorrow and heartbreak.”

That’s just the sort of denial I would expect of a reptilian overlord.

16. Avs March 13, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

´Of course , I´m not David´. In my view he´s saying that the David Icke character is make believe. Don´t take that for granted though……

17. Avs March 13, 2012 at 4:29 pm #

It´d be fun if David suspected Jodl to be reptilian on a hitler rant parody…..

18. CosmicSkywalker March 13, 2012 at 6:29 pm #

In “Earth: A Spiritual Trap” the true dark secret behind “reptilians” are revealed, along with other subjects such as the coverup of your spiritual self, why you are here, why THEY are here, what they want and where they’re from, and details mind control and external influences, truth about aliens, and much more: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/earth-a-spiritual-trap-practical-exercises-to-ascend/18915318 – Worth checking out, even for David!

• DeepCough March 14, 2012 at 1:54 am #

FUCK YOU, SPAM! YOU SPEAK LIES!

19. CosmicSkywalker March 13, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

In “Earth: A Spiritual Trap” the true dark secret behind “reptilians”
    are revealed, along with other subjects such as the coverup of your
    spiritual self, why you are here, why THEY are here, what they want and
    where they’re from, and details mind control and external influences,

20. Dragonslayer March 17, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

I use to think that Davey boy was just talking symbolically about the reptile thing. It seems our leaders are only capable of functioning from the lower reptilian brain and lack any higher brain function. They display all the traits associated with the reptilian brain. It seems the dinosaurs are still ruling the earth, they have just evolved into our ” Leaders “. Don’t fight the system, just start a new one.

• Freak_m0nkey April 9, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

freshman year i learned this, about the traits associated with the reptilian brain…  makes sense to me

21. Zoombox1 March 31, 2012 at 10:56 pm #

I met the both of them in January 2007 in Rome Italy, while Bill Maher was filming scenes for his film Religoulous, which coincidentally left out of the film. She is a nice lady. The people who really run the David Icke “show” are not nice people. I

22. Letsget2work September 9, 2012 at 10:53 pm #

Now that  is very stupid. Well he must have  never seen a baby being born or  the baby transformation from the sperm to the womb.. Yes we all look like aliens until the baby take a more human form. Plus Girl its time for you to take a break from him, because he is really starting to wake up and he not going to be able to handled the truth. Just be careful and  if he wants a divorced believe me its for a good reason and I tell you its  probably better for your sake. Just remain his friend and keep your distance a stranger from Florida. My prayers go out to you and your family.