Esoteric Astronomy: ‘Secrets in Plain Sight’ (Video)

“Secrets In Plain Sight” is an exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy, and world history:

9 Comments on "Esoteric Astronomy: ‘Secrets in Plain Sight’ (Video)"

1. Camron Wiltshire | Apr 18, 2012 at 5:08 am |

Has anyone here seen the entire documentary?  I think it’s amazing seeing so much independent research enabled with freely available tools online culminating in revelations of such magnitude.  Un Occulting in the age of Revelation.

• DeepCough | Apr 18, 2012 at 1:08 pm |

The entire doc is on Youtube, at least, it should still be on Youtube.

• Camron Wiltshire | Apr 18, 2012 at 2:19 pm |

For sure, I’ve seen 2/3rds myself.  What did you think of it overall?

• DeepCough | Apr 18, 2012 at 4:24 pm |

The documentary was a quite fascinating look at how the stars themselves, the oldest religious symbols known to the human race, to this day continue to influence our understanding of the cosmos and our place in it.

2. Good post.  I’ve seen different facets of this information from different sources but I like how he keeps it simple.

• Camron Wiltshire | Apr 18, 2012 at 2:18 pm |

Thank you.  Yes he is a good instructor.  Brings up some interesting points regarding ArcheoAstronomy and how it is utilized in various city plans.  I’ve been watching this series lately as well, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHGyAhBaZoc < Let me know if you have already seen that, and either way how it strikes you.  Best wishes.

3. oh how current religions have twisted these facts. and since current religions are loosely based these facts, people seem to flock to them looking for the truth but instead get taken for a ride.

• Camron Wiltshire | Apr 18, 2012 at 7:03 pm |

I agree.  The documentary Astrotheology and Shamanism goes far to explain exactly what you have said.