Via Gnostic Media:
Why is Gordon Wasson important?
He’s considered the discoverer of the magic mushrooms, the man who launched the psychedelic movement, and is also considered the father of the field of ethnomycology.
I’ve discovered the following information – most of which has been verified with primary documentation. Some of the details may change as we flush them out completely:
1) Wasson served as a chairman to the Council on Foreign Relations (the CFR).
2) Wasson was a director of the Free Russia Fund, Inc. “has been founded to support the “morale” of “exiles from Soviet powers”: surely “morale” must be spelled out in terms of Russian values, not what our values might be if we were exiles.”
3) Wasson worked as a VP to JP Morgan Bank at 23 Wall St, a.k.a. “The Corner”.
4) Wasson was PR (propaganda) VP for JP Morgan, and helped to sell the current financial system created by his boss, JP Morgan, at Jekyll Island (see Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins).
5) Wasson had close ties to Allen Dulles, head of the CIA. There is documentation publicly available that Wasson himself was CIA.
Read More: Gnostic Media
Latest posts by Camron Wiltshire (see all)
- Killer Mike’s Pre-Show Speech After Ferguson Verdict. - Nov 26, 2014
- Grimerica Talks Sacred Geometry with Randall Carlson - Aug 13, 2014
- Meet the Man Who Created the Most Radical Hero in Comics - Aug 8, 2014