Alien Abductees’ Drawings Of Their Encounters

A fascinating collection via the Daily Mail of colored marker renderings (accompanied by portrait photographs) created by victims of alien abduction, attempting to depict what they believe they experienced:

Cynthia says, “When I was in my thirties I found out from my father the truth about a government experiment that I was part of in which they were using other alien DNA to create me. I also have been on the ships most of my life off and on. I’ve had lots of contacts. Most of my contacts began when I was a teenager although I had it when I was younger. I was being taken. I’ve been taken on ships quite a bit.”

abduction

21 Comments on "Alien Abductees’ Drawings Of Their Encounters"

1. Can somebody tell me WHY THE FUCK ALL THE ABDUCTEES HAVE THE SAME EYES??!!

• thats what i was wondering? maybe because they are illuminated??

• yeh i noticed that eyes are bit slanty ,any way i spotted couple o ufos the other night 2 f15s circling them no navigation lights on, middle of the night still trying to transfer the video from my phone to the pc/ cheap leads dont seem too work neither does flicker

2. Anarchy Pony | May 3, 2012 at 12:55 am |

Skeptical Pony is skeptical.

3. Dietrich Von Bacon | May 3, 2012 at 12:55 am |

Why do all those who claim to have been abducted look like losers?

• Ronniedobbs | May 3, 2012 at 7:42 am |

because aliens aren’t very picky

• Bob LobLaw | May 3, 2012 at 2:24 pm |

because they are singled out by the photographer. Most people who have the experience don’t ever speak up

4. kungfubunny | May 3, 2012 at 7:34 am |

DMT

5. Freddyfraiche | May 3, 2012 at 9:47 am |

Read:
    DMT: The Spirit Molecule
    Read the trip reports, understand that it’s not aliens, but a excess release of DMT.

• Monkey See Monkey Do | May 3, 2012 at 9:08 pm |

Is there a difference?

• Creep_gr29 | May 9, 2012 at 11:06 am |

using which they manage to separate your astral body and take it for a spin.. when you leave the abducting experience blame it on DMT release! But don’t comment on other people’s experiences.. you think they all waited you to enlighten them? Watch lectures of Karla Turner (Abigail Tyler of the movie “The Fourth Kind”)

6. Ricky Jazzercise | May 3, 2012 at 11:29 am |

Really, the UFO’s that show up on military radar and are reported by shittons of pilots and multiple observers are caused by DMT release in the brain? God, people love simple answers because they appease our egos and make us feel important. It is the crux of our species and why we’re so easy to manipulate. People seem to forget that there are alien contactees (a largely spiritual phenomenon), corresponding physical U.F.O. sightings, and crop circles, among another billion unaswerable quandries that merely point out how flawed materialism is as a philosophy (I love how we’ve “explained” schizophrenia). We can’t ignore this shit forever.

7. Houseguest | May 3, 2012 at 1:48 pm |

It seems all Occupy Wall Street blogs and sites are now a mix of OWS, Bigfoot, UFOs, 9/11 Was an Inside Job and Elvis is Alive topics, mirroring the topics and wild-eyed conspiracy theories of the handful of remaining members of the once, though briefly, vibrant movement.

Nine months ago, who would have thought this is the dustbin of irrelevance in which OWS would have landed in? Oh well.

8. InPhildel | May 6, 2012 at 2:40 am |

You sat DMT, I say LSD. There have been an ever increasing number of drug induced schizophrenia cases popping up lately, but I think it’s something that’s been occurring for quite some time and only recently being diagnosed.

Most people that do LSD try it for the first time when they are teenagers, which is when this woman said she started having “contacts”.

Soooo, skeptical InPhildel is skeptical.

• Well, who’s the say the drugs aren’t symptomatic in themselves? Just coincidence that experiences like this tend to begin to occur during the teens and some people start doing psychedelics in their teens?