Graham Hancock: My Recent Book ‘Entangled’

I’m best known for my big non-fiction investigations of historical mysteries but I’m trying a new path as a novelist to celebrate my 60s and I’m grateful for any support my readers are willing to give me. My first novel, Entangled, explores big, cutting edge ideas about time-travel, out-of-body and near-death experiences, consciousness, pre-history, the battle of good and evil, and the mystery of reality but does so in the form of fast-moving tale of fantasy and adventure. Very few of my non-fiction readers have yet taken a look at this novel but at less than $1 for this week only why not give it a go?

itunesnook kindle

Here are the links again: iTunes | B&N Nook | Kindle

Here’s a synopsis and some background information on the science behind Entangled, and a video trailer below. I hope you enjoy the book,

—Graham

11 Comments on "Graham Hancock: My Recent Book ‘Entangled’"

1. martincutbill | May 8, 2012 at 11:49 am |

How about in teh UK Amazon store?

2. Liam_McGonagle | May 8, 2012 at 11:55 am |

Quote from the synopsis:

“When a drug overdose causes Leoni, a troubled teen from twenty-first-century Los Angeles . . .”

Well, you can’t beat the $1 launch price, so I’ll probably give it a go.

But I have a feeling that it might be a bit of a struggle for me to fully immerse myself in the futuristic fantasy of 21st century America.  In Wisconsin, we’re still working our way through the mid-19th century.

3. Cocomaan | May 8, 2012 at 1:33 pm |

Hey Mr. Hancock, I’ve been directed to your books for awhile now (most recently by Joe Rogan). This is a great way to get started, thanks.

4. Thanks Graham, for all that you do. I feel like you are really on to something. The book is sitting on my shelf!!

5. JonnyBolax | May 8, 2012 at 3:00 pm |

When’s the next one coming out?

6. Monkey See Monkey Do | May 8, 2012 at 10:03 pm |

Keep carrying the flame Graham.

7. smooth_operator | May 8, 2012 at 10:29 pm |

Purchased it for my Kindle. Go, Graham, go!

8. Snapped it up after hearing you talk about it on the podcast. Enjoyed it enormously. In fact, was hoping this was about the next instalment. To anyone who reads this, do yourself a favour, grab the book, as it is well written and truly original, making something of a mockery of the many old ideas that are constantly retread in ‘fantasy’ fiction.

9. Light-It-Up | May 9, 2012 at 3:53 pm |

Fans of psychedelic fiction should also check out this novel: