Pro-Marijuana TV Advertisements Run In Colorado

This coming fall, Colorado residents will vote on whether to legalize possession and cultivation of marijuana statewide, via the Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Act. The Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol is running a series of television ads urging legalization — their first spot, in honor of Mother’s Day, encourages young adults to let their parents know that they prefer pot:

, , , , , ,

9 Responses to Pro-Marijuana TV Advertisements Run In Colorado

1. Chaorder Gradient May 11, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

marijuana is illegal because, unlike alcohol, it makes people think more, not less.

2. Mellkats Purr May 11, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

I love this state so much I could almost cry.

• Anti_Secret_Squirrel May 11, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

I should have moved to Colorado instead of Florida.  But I hate the cold and wanted to get away from the mountains in general (from the Appalachians).

• Am I Trippin'? May 11, 2012 at 7:28 pm #

You fucked up. Especially if you didn’t even visit before making your decision. Colorado is beautiful country.

• DeepCough May 11, 2012 at 4:52 pm #

Colorado’s getting awfully, what’s the word, “Liberal,” isn’t it?

3. Anti_Secret_Squirrel May 11, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Was that Sara Silverman talking in the video?  Yes, pot does make people think more not less which is why I think that they try to portray potheads the way they do (stupid and lazy).  I have found that pretty much everyone around smokes pot, has smoked pot, or would be cool with other people smoking pot if asked.

4. mo May 11, 2012 at 9:01 pm #

Lol hella funny comercial they should make one of drunk car accident statistic and cannibis ones

5. PlantsNeedLovingToo May 12, 2012 at 2:06 am #

Dear Mom,
    My friend is a dick when he drinks. I suggested pot to him, and now, instead of drinking he eats a bag of funions and falls asleep on the futon. Legalize it, tax it, and regulate it, and not only will he lead a better life, but you might just receive your social security check past 2033.
    -Your tart daughter who’s got 25K in debt who *CANT* support you