Veterans Throw Medals At NATO Summit (Video)

12 Comments on "Veterans Throw Medals At NATO Summit (Video)"

1. TRUE PATRIOTS more will be joining them as the blinders come down and the truth is revealed .

2. Msgoodwrench | May 22, 2012 at 3:07 pm |

Wonder how many are actually real veterans?  IVAW has been plagued with imposters, starting with the infamous Jesse McBeth.  Easy enough today to find out who’s real and who’s not… the “Ranger” in the news piece has been proven a fraud (not listed as a Ranger School attendee, let alone graduate).  While I can respect a REAL war veteran’s opinion, too many in this organization have been exposed as frauds.  Very sad.

3. Camron Wiltshire | May 22, 2012 at 3:44 pm |

RESPECT!

4. WOW! awesome… mainstream should cover this more…

5. Monkey See Monkey Do | May 23, 2012 at 1:50 am |

My older brother who is an Iraq vet with PTSD found this story really inspiring and is planning to do the same. Brought a tear to my eye. Thank you to all you brave vets, much love and respect.

• Camron Wiltshire | May 23, 2012 at 2:25 am |

Good for him!  I have a father with PTSD as well (Vietnam Vet)  I hope he might find solace and comfort.  Cannabis and MDMA have both shown great promise in helping veterans heal and cope with the trauma of combat.   Best wishes.

• Monkey See Monkey Do | May 23, 2012 at 6:02 am |

Thankyou. He’s doing much better these days. MDMA has helped him, and so has anti-depressants. I think the biggest thing that has helped him is our family & friends and that he knows I love him unconditionally.  Best wishes to your father also.

• Camron Wiltshire | May 24, 2012 at 12:18 am |

Thank you.  Unconditional love is what this world needs.  Kudos for being a good brother.

6. Devon Graham | May 23, 2012 at 2:47 am |

I was there, it was one of the most moving things I have ever seen. Too bad the cops saw it as an opportunity to crack skulls.