Anti-Obama Journalist Claims Drones Are Following Him

This may be paranoid fantasies, but it’s bound to actually happen sooner or later. Via Russia Today:

Journalist Joseph Farah says the aircraft he saw hover above his rural Northern Virginia home recently was a government surveillance drone, and he believes the unwelcome visit was just a step in the Obama administration’s war against liberty.

“I’m taking my dog for a walk and guess what I see right over the tree line right above my head is a drone,” Farah, the editor of World Net Daily, tells radio host Alex Jones this week.

“I don’t live in the city, I don’t live in a populated area, I live in one of the most rural places you could possibly live in Northern Virginia and there could only be one thing that this drone was spying on and that would be me, that would be my property because there’s just nothing else around except woods and deer,” he adds.

Farah implies in the interview that the drone could have been dispatched by US President Barack Obama, whom he insists is out to attack his critics. It just so happens that Farah is perhaps one of the most famous opponents of the current administration, and has been such since before the commander-in-chief ever took the oath of office. In a 2008 op-ed, Farah was one of the first well-known journalists to take jabs at the authenticity of President Obama’s birth certificate.

, , , ,

10 Responses to Anti-Obama Journalist Claims Drones Are Following Him

1. unusually unusual July 8, 2012 at 2:31 pm #

He doesn’t need to worry, the drone following him is unarmed. If we blew up every two bit hack with a vendetta we’d run out of missiles to use on brown people in the middle east.

2. Rex Vestri July 8, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

Where is the video? Where are the pictures?

Probably just made it up in order to get publicity.

3. Daniel Reasor July 8, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

One of the early adopters of the birth certificate conspiracy theory has a new conspiracy theory, one that conveniently casts him as a threat to a monumental evil instead of a sad partisan clown.  Alex Jones and Russia Today are there!

This is a guy who makes his living off of fraud. Two seconds with a search engine yielded this Salon article from 2011, about the time Farah’s World Net Daily was caught photoshopping the President out of old photographs in an attempt to “prove” that he spent his childhood elsewhere.   http://www.salon.com/2011/04/11/joseph_farah_wnd_misinformation/

• Anarchy Pony July 8, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

Booyah! You bitch slapped that clown!

• BrianApocalypse July 8, 2012 at 8:06 pm #

Oh god, you mean Russia Today published some bullshit?? My world has been rocked!

4. zombieslapper July 8, 2012 at 6:32 pm #

Sorry, but this birther nobody, journalist for a shitty right wing internet site that nobody but your grandmother reads, is probably the last person Obummer wants to waste his drones on.

5. Senleewashington July 8, 2012 at 7:27 pm #

He’s probably lying. But, he lives in Fairfax County:

“Drones will certainly have a purpose and a reason to be in this region in the
    next, coming years.” -Chief of Police, Fairfax County

“I think it’s entirely different for a sprawling county like Fairfax.”
    -DC Police Chief, after saying drones would not be useful in DC

All contractors cleared to use drones maintain offices in Fairfax Co.: http://www.scribd.com/doc/91001106/Manufacturer-Applicants

. . . as do many gov’t agencies: http://www.scribd.com/doc/90994992/Organizations-Allowed-to-Use-Drones

6. Capt'nZero July 8, 2012 at 10:57 pm #

I had this happen in 2007 so it is old news and it had the capability to open and shut my window blinds while hovering to take a full bio-electroscan… That old news about electron camouflage at MIT and Cambridge; Has been old news since 1990.

7. Art July 9, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

“bound to happen” — probably. To a pipsqueak loser like Joseph Farah — not likely.

8. Whiteline54 July 9, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

just go in the kitchen, get some tin foil and fashion yourself a hat…you’ll be fine honey