What’s saucier than regular crime? Bath salt-fueled nude crime. Some combination of carjacking, biting animals, and ice cream is often involved. PressTV writes:
Addiction specialists suspect that so-called “bath salts” may be playing a part in an outbreak of crimes committed by naked people. After a series of recent crimes in Arizona, police began to see a pattern. Here are some shocking incidents involving naked people where “bath salts” are suspected to play a part:
-June 5: Broward County, Florida woman blocks intersection, exposing her herself
– June 12: Naked woman from Munnsville, New York punches kids and strangles dog.
– June 14: Half-naked Georgia man threatens to eat police at golf driving range.
– June 15: Texas woman crashes car, strips and eats ice cream in Houston.
– June 16: Naked Illinois man surfs on car hood.
– June 17: Naked woman fights with hospital staff in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
– June 20: Miami man breaks into house, strips naked, throws furniture and bites man.
– June 20: Police in Phoenix, Arizona fish a naked man out of Tempe Town Lake where he had been illegally swimming for an hour.
– June 23: Naked woman in Utica, New York tries to eat a cop.
– June 26: Naked man in Calgary, Canada found smashing his head on a fence.
– June 29: Naked Scottsdale, Arizona carjacking suspect causes multiple accidents and then crawls on car roof and sings.
– July 1: Venice, California man dry humps the air while completely nude.
– July 4: Man wearing no pants crashes moving truck into Phoenix house.
Latest posts by JacobSloan (see all)
- For Sale: Poveglia, The Haunted Italian Island With A Chilling History - Apr 20, 2014
- Lab Is Missing 2,000 Vials Of The Deadly SARS Virus - Apr 19, 2014
- Essential Vitamin B3 May Have Arrived From Space On Meteorites - Apr 18, 2014