Graffiti Writer MEAR ONE Takes on the NWO

If only more Graffiti Writers were like MEAR ONE! Much respect. To all the writers who see this, step up, humanity needs your voice for more than vanglorious vandalism alone. Peace.

21 Comments on "Graffiti Writer MEAR ONE Takes on the NWO"

1. Not bad, but I don’t think anyone’s improved on this fan video of Ministry NWO as a political comment on the New World Order. (if you don’t see why, wait about 1 minute) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3npZJ4p2Yw

• Not a bad job on that,whoever did it.

I know it’ll make me sound like a Hipster Douchebag, but Psalm 69 was about the point that I stopped listening to Ministry’s new albums.

Got to be too much Metal and not enough Industrial.

• BrianApocalypse | Sep 30, 2012 at 1:02 pm |

Same here. I remember excitedly buying Filth Pig, thinking it was gonna be just as cool as the previous stuff, and after discovering what awaited me on that CD never bought another one.

• BrianApocalypse | Sep 30, 2012 at 1:02 pm |

2. Ted Heistman | Sep 29, 2012 at 6:17 pm |

Awesome!! This is the kind of Art that inspires me. The audience interaction is really important too. I love street art.

3. Those ‘banker’ caricatures are a little stereotyped and possibly racist are they not?  Sad.

4. Those ‘banker’ caricatures are a little stereotyped and possibly racist are they not?  Sad.

• Ted Heistman | Sep 30, 2012 at 10:02 am |

Yeah, it would be nice to have some WASPs in there along with the jews. Of course it is fucking graffitti.

• Ted Heistman | Sep 30, 2012 at 10:02 am |

• Monkey See Monkey Do | Sep 30, 2012 at 10:49 am |

Yeh it is. Racist grafitti.

• Ted Heistman | Sep 30, 2012 at 12:44 pm |

Like drawing a cartoon of Mohammed?

• Ted Heistman | Sep 30, 2012 at 12:44 pm |

Like drawing a cartoon of Mohammed?

• Ted Heistman | Sep 30, 2012 at 12:54 pm |

Well, If an Indian made a cartoon about his ancestors getting fucked over by White people would that be racist too? Should he put some Asians in there to make it PC? I mean how many jews are on the board of say Goldman Sachs?

Its really not THAT much of an exageration. Personally, I wouldn’t have drawn them all looking like Hasidic Diamond traders, but that’s just me.

• Monkey See Monkey Do | Oct 1, 2012 at 7:29 am |

Bankers aren’t the only authority screwing the public, and actually yes, it is an exaggeration becuase Jews are in no way the majority of Banksters in the world, they’re not even close. Minority groups make a good scapegoat though (we can all point the finger – it was them! while the hand of capitalism keeps everyone under its thumb.)

• Ted Heistman | Oct 1, 2012 at 7:29 pm |

I guess I am a lot more priviledged than a Rothschild, since I am not a member of an opressed minority, but if I were a Rothschild being a Billionaire and a titled Aristocrat would probably take some of the sting out of it.

• Ted Heistman | Oct 1, 2012 at 7:29 pm |

• Ted Heistman | Oct 1, 2012 at 7:46 pm |

On the other side of the coin, If I were Jewish and i saw this painting in my neighborhood I would be shitting a brick probably.  I think anti-semitism exists and its a bad thing, but I see it used as a sheild to defelect crititicism of Israel and Zionism. So in a way i think its bullshit, but not always and lots of crazy people hate jews.

But Really you won’t adress my point that if it was a cartoon of white people exploiting indians you wouldn’t say anything. I think you just have left wing ideological blinders on. Certain groups are politically correct to hate, its politically correct to hate whites or to self loath, but other groups its not OK.

To me I just am not that sensitive to cartoons and art, especially if it provokes discussion. Making a cartoon is not the same thing as committing an act of violence.

•  So the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers, Vanderbilts, they are all hispanic in your recollection?

• Monkey See Monkey Do | Oct 1, 2012 at 7:29 am |

They were racist caricature’s. Then again you call black people monkeys so I guess that flew right over your head.

•  MSMD.  You’ve consistently failed to make sense and now you resort to casting aspersions in defense of your own stupidity.