Microsoft Hates Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter 2007 (Cut image)Well we’ve all hit that send button too soon, haven’t we? One wonders if the Microsoft employee who denigrated Ann Coulter via Twitter will be heralded or fired by his employer though. Via Politico:

Microsoft accidentally stepped into ugly partisan politics over the weekend — on Twitter.

The company’s official Twitter feed sent a public response to liberal economist Robert Reich, who tweeted he was in New York to visit his 4-year-old granddaughter and sit on a panel with Ann Coulter.

“@RBReich your granddaughter’s level of discourse and policy > those of Ann Coulter,” the company tweeted Saturday on its official Twitter account. The tweet was later deleted.

Reich tweeted earlier on Saturday: “To NY to visit my 4-yr-old granddaughter. Also on ABC’s ”This Week” panel w/ Ann Couter, among others. I’d rather be w/ my granddaughter.”

Microsoft said in a statement that the “tweet obviously is not an official statement by the company.”…

[continues at Politico]

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

35 Comments on "Microsoft Hates Ann Coulter"

1. Anarchy Pony | Sep 24, 2012 at 12:59 pm |

Who doesn’t hate Ann Coulter?

2. Anarchy Pony | Sep 24, 2012 at 12:59 pm |

Who doesn’t hate Ann Coulter?

• Calypso_1 | Sep 24, 2012 at 2:30 pm |

I believe something along these lines would be of great assistance in sorting out said emotional state.

• Anarchy Pony | Sep 24, 2012 at 3:42 pm |

Might be a nice addition for Zenc’s fetish.

• Calypso_1 | Sep 24, 2012 at 4:01 pm |

You could focus on the glare in her eyes.

• Calypso_1 | Sep 24, 2012 at 4:01 pm |

You could focus on the glare in her eyes.

• If you’ve never had the occasion to buy any, let me tell you, bondage gear is effing expensive.

The price has come down a LOT in the past few years because of the simple economics. First every Goth kid, and now every soccer mom, seems to have a set of bondage cuffs and a body harness. That and most of it’s made in China now.

Anyhow, a couple of decades ago the price on that stuff was so high and the availability so low, that I actually went out and learned how to do leatherwork so I could make my own custom gear.

Once you learn the basics you can innovate and one of the more popular items I made is a gag much like the one Calypso linked, but with a NylaBone instead of a rubber ball. It’s not quite as good at muffling sound, but it’s considerably more humiliating.

Just perfect for a bitch like her.

• Anarchy Pony | Sep 24, 2012 at 5:44 pm |

o_0

• Calypso_1 | Sep 24, 2012 at 7:12 pm |

You any good with Kydex?  ; )

• Only as reinforcement for straps.

I was at a gunshow in Tallahassee a couple weeks back and there was a guy there who made custom holsters on site. He had Kydex “blanks”, a heat gun, and solid metal replicas of most handguns.

I asked him if he did knife sheaths but he said “no”, and I can see how it wouldn’t be cost effective.

I think I might have got his card anyhow. I’ll take a look for it if you’d like.

Not quite sure where you’re located but I know you’re down South here somewhere and that show might make a circuit through your metro area.

• Only as reinforcement for straps.

• Calypso_1 | Sep 24, 2012 at 9:28 pm |

Oh, I know how to work with Kydex.
            I was just wondering if you’d ever ventured into it in the aforementioned contexts.  It can be custom body molded, comes in clear sheets, & off course has endless tie down options.

• Calypso_1 | Sep 24, 2012 at 9:28 pm |

Oh, I know how to work with Kydex.

• Nah. Other than reinforcement for straps, belts, collars, etc I don’t have much experience working with it.

I can see where it has potential but I haven’t had the occasion to engage in any major protects that required it.

• Calypso_1 | Sep 24, 2012 at 2:30 pm |

• I must admit to disliking both her personality and her politics.

Though the most disturbing thing about her is that I find her sexually attractive.

Some sort of dissonance between her slender feminine body and her Adams Apple and slightly masculinized face damn near pegs my “That would be kinky let’s fuck it” meter.

3. more media hype about nothing
    I’m not gettin’ aroused until we have the nudie pics of Ann with the GOP elephant

4. more media hype about nothing

5. bobbiethejean | Sep 24, 2012 at 11:38 pm |

*Reads the article…… reads the comments……..seizure, aneurysm, stroke, dying, twitch, twitch…. dead.*

6. bobbiethejean | Sep 24, 2012 at 11:38 pm |

7. Kurt the Turk | Sep 25, 2012 at 8:40 am |

She’s skinny cause she’s on the hate burns fat diet.  Not sure why that isn’t working for scat munching Rush Limbaugh though, guess it must be just a big heap of scat that’s holding that skin bag and mouth from collapsing in on themselves.