Video surreptitiously filmed by a nearby security guard shows approximately a dozen men participating in a mass beating resembling a brutal gang initiation — except that the participants are Los Angeles police officers who went to town on 23-year-old Aibuidefe Oghogho, after he made the mistake of raising his arm in defense when an officer initially shoved him:

, , , ,

36 Responses to A Dozen LAPD Officers Beat And Taze College Student Over Beer In Brown Paper Bag

1. Nunzio X October 9, 2012 at 9:01 am #

I’ve got $1000 that says no cop involved in this obvious assault will do even a single day in jail.

Any takers?

2. Nunzio X October 9, 2012 at 9:01 am #

Any takers?

• Kevin Leonard October 9, 2012 at 9:18 am #

Anybody would be fool to take that bet.

• Kevin Leonard October 9, 2012 at 9:18 am #

Anybody would be fool to take that bet.

• Anarchy Pony October 9, 2012 at 10:44 am #

A thousand bucks? What do I look like to you? Employed and not paying medical bills? Well I’m employed, but I really am paying med bills.

• Anarchy Pony October 9, 2012 at 10:44 am #

3. Thom Vane October 9, 2012 at 10:47 am #

Disgusting.

4. Thom Vane October 9, 2012 at 10:47 am #

Disgusting.

5. zombieslapper October 9, 2012 at 10:57 am #

12 pussies. I hate this humans.

6. zombieslapper October 9, 2012 at 10:57 am #

12 pussies. I hate this humans.

• Horus Freak October 9, 2012 at 11:57 am #

Like for the 12 pussies; while I pity them I try not to hate them, hate produces the same results as that what is given by those police officers ;)

7. Pocketzombie October 9, 2012 at 11:00 am #

WOW. It is so disturbing when there are a dozen of them swarming all over him like a pack of hyenas…

• Ross October 9, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

Best argument I seen yet why common American should be able to carry hand grenades.

• Ross October 9, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

8. sAllAd October 9, 2012 at 11:04 am #

The police were just doing their job, which apparently is taking steroids and participating in racist gang beatings. Is this not why we pay them?

9. sAllAd October 9, 2012 at 11:04 am #

10. sAllAd October 9, 2012 at 11:04 am #

11. Ted Heistman October 9, 2012 at 11:14 am #

Its like some kind of bonding ritual. It really looks like that. Like something they get an itch to do as a group every so often to release tension.

12. Ted Heistman October 9, 2012 at 11:14 am #

• Eric Fischer October 9, 2012 at 11:30 am #

It looks like that because that’s exactly what it is.

• Eric Fischer October 9, 2012 at 11:30 am #

It looks like that because that’s exactly what it is.

13. Bender October 9, 2012 at 1:07 pm #

I wonder how often this happens when there isn’t a camera around.

14. Bender October 9, 2012 at 1:07 pm #

I wonder how often this happens when there isn’t a camera around.

15. InfvoCuernos October 9, 2012 at 4:04 pm #

I can’t believe LAPD is STILL doing this shit.  Haven’t they learned?  No, they haven’t.  I think its time LA burned again, but maybe this time target the police, organize some ambushes, take out some stations.  This shit needs to stop.  It does look like some sort of initiation where they all show up and have to be involved in this beating so that the others have something on them.

16. InfvoCuernos October 9, 2012 at 4:04 pm #

• Spyrecruiter October 9, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

careful what you write, they ARE reading this an can take that as a threat. The cops will continue to do it until a force changes their actions. It is what we get for having order taker from the military become cops.

• Spyrecruiter October 9, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

• Spyrecruiter October 9, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

• InfvoCuernos October 9, 2012 at 11:08 pm #

LOL they can go ahead and bring it.  I’m the most dangerous demographic they’ll ever have to deal with.  I’m 35, no kids, no future, armed and trained, in good fighting shape, and I spend every day hoping that I will stumble into some great final battle that will take me to Valhalla.  Oh please LAPD, bring the battle, BRING IT!!!

• InfvoCuernos October 9, 2012 at 11:08 pm #

17. BuzzCoastin October 9, 2012 at 7:04 pm #

To Protect & Serve
    our baser instincts

18. BuzzCoastin October 9, 2012 at 7:04 pm #

To Protect & Serve
    our baser instincts

19. Apathesis October 10, 2012 at 6:24 am #

I hope all the bad things in life happen to them.

20. Apathesis October 10, 2012 at 6:24 am #

I hope all the bad things in life happen to them.

21. jasonpaulhayes October 10, 2012 at 10:02 am #

They learned nothing from The LA Riots. I guess it’s a good thing there are plenty of teachers out there in the streets with a lesson plan.

22. jasonpaulhayes October 10, 2012 at 10:02 am #