I HAZ A CATNIP IN MY HEAD

Yeah, it’s a commercial for Litter Genie, but give the bastards props for a clever concept (and a clever product, not that I’ve been able to afford one). If only someone would put this much effort toward legalizing…um…People Nip. FAR MEOWT.

14 Comments on "I HAZ A CATNIP IN MY HEAD"

1. Calypso_1 | Oct 3, 2012 at 10:05 am |

You give Grendel the reefer don’t you.

• Matt Staggs | Oct 3, 2012 at 10:19 am |

That can already has a meth habit. All he does is smoke crystal and lift weights on top of our refrigerator.

• Matt Staggs | Oct 3, 2012 at 10:19 am |

2. “…not that I’ve been able to afford one.” It’s an $18 cat pail. So excited about a trivial drug reference that you link away without looking at the subject, or so broke and high that you actually can’t afford a sub-$20 item? Typical lackadaisical Disinfo ‘writer’.
    On a positive note: Moar cats pleez.

3. “…not that I’ve been able to afford one.” It’s an $18 cat pail. So excited about a trivial drug reference that you link away without looking at the subject, or so broke and high that you actually can’t afford a sub-$20 item? Typical lackadaisical Disinfo ‘writer’.
    On a positive note: Moar cats pleez.

• Matt Staggs | Oct 3, 2012 at 11:22 am |

@meowmeow: I’m not especially interested in defending myself here, especially to an anonymous, fly-by-night commenter who can’t be bothered to even use a real email address, but I’m glad you took the time to comment regarding the price of cat pails. We’re always excited to receive original contributions from our readers, especially talented and diligent writers like you. If you’re interested, feel free to email me at Matt@disinfo.com, and I can get you set up with a contributor’s account. Believe me when I say that no snark is intended – I’ve made the same offer to many of our contributors.

• Flying kick | Oct 3, 2012 at 2:23 pm |

I have a different name everyday, as I feel I am a bit different everyday and because I find its another way I can be creative, I’m not looking for fame. I feel it also keeps people from agreeing with me just because I’m a regular, cuts that bias opinion.  ” oh Just experienced some deja vu” Yesterday I was Top Drawer and a few other names. The personal attack can be judged as rude but if he/she does not like the drugs, so what? I like smoking but I have been taking a break lately because I feel that pot is medicine and that I should use it when I am stressed, so  if I’m feeling good without its influence all the power to me.  If OP does not like the writing on disinfo they will move on eventually, and if its just a troll, feeding it just causes problems.

4. This is because I mentioned catnip in that other post isn’t it?

5. Legbertwow | Oct 3, 2012 at 1:33 pm |

I’ve always held the belief that a disproportionately large amount of stoners have cats.
    I always thought it was to cover up the smell of weed. I guess our friends at Litter Genie found out the same thing and decided to do some targeted marketing, good for them.

6. lifobryan | Oct 3, 2012 at 4:14 pm |