Naked Caveman Discovered Living In Texas Canyon

Can’t a man adopt the uncluttered lifestyle of the ancients without being persecuted? Yahoo! News writes:

A half-naked man living in a cave in a canyon outside El Paso, Texas, scared a group of hikers on Sunday when they say he jumped out of the cave and chased them away. One of the hikers returned to the cave and spoke with the man, capturing footage on his cellphone.

Residents of an apartment complex at the foot of McKelligon Canyon say the man has been living in the cave for about three years. “Normally, he’s like wandering around,” [said] one resident.

The cave dweller defended his right to live in the cave: “What is my crime? I’m sin-free in every city. I’m baptized and saved. [My detractors] need to worry about their own selves, to repent and help the community more.”

28 Comments on "Naked Caveman Discovered Living In Texas Canyon"

1. He’s just getting a head start on the rest of us.

Give it enough time, and we’ll all be living in caves again.

2. He’s just getting a head start on the rest of us.

Give it enough time, and we’ll all be living in caves again.

• Nephilim1012 | Oct 18, 2012 at 9:37 am |

Agreed

• TrySmiling | Oct 18, 2012 at 11:01 am |

“Give it enough time, and we’ll all be living in caves again” Is it possible? Yes. Inevitable? No. Likely? That is still up for debate…

• TrySmiling | Oct 18, 2012 at 11:01 am |

3. Ted Heistman | Oct 18, 2012 at 9:47 am |

Cool cave

4. Me wonders if he reached the rank of Captain?!?

5. Me wonders if he reached the rank of Captain?!?

6. Taan Maat | Oct 18, 2012 at 11:04 am |

Sealed to Earth.

7. Taan Maat | Oct 18, 2012 at 11:04 am |

Sealed to Earth.

8. Oh look at that, a man that doesn’t think freedom is having money to pay for however much pointless shit that advertisments tell us we want. WHAT A FREAK!

9. Oh look at that, a man that doesn’t think freedom is having money to pay for however much pointless shit that advertisments tell us we want. WHAT A FREAK!

•  i dont know about you, but I prefer shitting in a toilet

•  i dont know about you, but I prefer shitting in a toilet

• Anti-Citizen1 | Oct 18, 2012 at 5:05 pm |

No one gives a shit what a spineless tool like you prefers.

• Anti-Citizen1 | Oct 18, 2012 at 5:05 pm |

No one gives a shit what a spineless tool like you prefers.

• False dilemma.

• False dilemma.

• Anomaly_of_Anomie | Oct 18, 2012 at 10:15 pm |

Personally, I would prefer my waste to add nutrients to the earth rather than poison our drinking supply. Now there’s an explanation for the neighbors whilst crapping out on the lawn!

• Anomaly_of_Anomie | Oct 18, 2012 at 10:15 pm |

10. Anomaly_of_Anomie | Oct 18, 2012 at 10:25 pm |

Three years solitary, sitting on a plastic chair… because society makes him feel worse.

11. Anomaly_of_Anomie | Oct 18, 2012 at 10:25 pm |

12. They didn’t let him finish what he was saying, “Have a nice day!” No he came out to spread his message, and they cut that out I am sure of it.

13. They didn’t let him finish what he was saying, “Have a nice day!” No he came out to spread his message, and they cut that out I am sure of it.

14. They didn’t let him finish what he was saying, “Have a nice day!” No he came out to spread his message, and they cut that out I am sure of it.

15. But naked he was naked. haha