Samuel L. Jackson’s ‘WAKE THE FUCK UP’ Video

Totally NSFW…

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

45 Comments on "Samuel L. Jackson’s ‘WAKE THE FUCK UP’ Video"

1. Ted Heistman | Oct 2, 2012 at 11:37 pm |

Obama will keep us safe from the Terrorists too ! He’ll lock them in jail and throw away the key! Without a trial…Even if they are US citizens!

2. The election is about the differences between left-centrism and right-centrism, while both are about centrist upward transfer of wealth, the marketing strategies used to market the concept that people not of Romney’s wealth level who directly serve the billionaire class and the billionaires themselves should vote for economic programs against everyone else’s interests are what’s of interest here.

To get the aging Christian white male NASCAR demographic, the GOP’s marketing program is based on pandering to bigotry and xenophobia, anti-science propaganda supporting the anti-environmental interests of the owners of fossil fuel assets, and due to this is somewhat more dangerous to the rest of us than is the Democratic “left”-centrist psuedo-progressive marketing strategy.

Summary: The GOP platform describes a centrist “Express Elevator to Hell” in which the floor was sold off as scrap metal. The Democratic “Express Elevator to Hell” has a floor.

Those of us who don’t want to go to hell … don’t have any clear road to political power. One reason why I’ve more or less dropped out of conventional politics.

• In my opinion the election is about the differences between conservatism (Obama) and fascism (Romney).

• Ted Heistman | Oct 3, 2012 at 1:16 am |

its actually covert vs. overt fascism

• I prefer overt because I like to know who my enemy is.
          Vote Mitt Romney.

• Monkey See Monkey Do | Oct 3, 2012 at 5:26 am |

Not really, but that idea will help the repubs.

• Ted Heistman | Oct 3, 2012 at 9:53 am |

um…actually no, dude. You have false hop in the democrats. Research the NDAA. Or don’t research it. It might upset you.

• kowalityjesus | Oct 3, 2012 at 1:09 am |

4 years ago in my naive youth I was wearing an Obama magnet on my car.  I thought he was the next best thing to Ron Paul given his vapid rhetoric.  Not long later I realized it was nonsense, and he was another liar.  End of story.  I think the reason the GOP propped up Mitt Romney (and threw up other hologram campaigns to distract from Ron Paul) is because he is not a “natural born citizen” either (given that his father was born in Mexico), and therefore whoever ‘they’ choose is in direct conflict with the constitution, which is symbolic.  Honestly the whole issue is so fucked up and tiresome that it grinds my brain to even attempt to rationalize either of these two movie-prop individuals.

• Come on man | Oct 3, 2012 at 8:19 am |

If it was 4 years ago and you say it was in your youth, guess what fool? you are still young and naive.

3. Ted Heistman | Oct 2, 2012 at 11:56 pm |

Fuckin’ A
    get on board
    Stop NDAA!

4. BunkersTrust | Oct 3, 2012 at 1:56 am |

A vote for Romney is a vote for the coming revolution.
    A vote for Obama is a vote for more of the same slow imposition of tyranny.

5. BunkersTrust | Oct 3, 2012 at 1:56 am |

A vote for Romney is a vote for the coming revolution.
    A vote for Obama is a vote for more of the same slow imposition of tyranny.

• it’s all a bunch of hooey
      a dance of puppets who work for the unelected monied elite

How is Romney different fro Obama?
      One guy looks Black.

• it’s all a bunch of hooey
      a dance of puppets who work for the unelected monied elite

How is Romney different fro Obama?
      One guy looks Black.

• Ceausescu | Oct 3, 2012 at 3:52 am |

What he probably means is that if Romney will get elected, shit will go down faster. And so a revolution would come faster too.

On another note, Samuel L Jackson has either become mentally handicapped, or needs money desperately.

• lifobryan | Oct 3, 2012 at 9:51 am |

True. Very true. I think the slow sticky slide into Plutocratic Mediocracy is inevitable in either case.

There is no viable opposition in this country. With the exception of a couple of social issues, Obama governs to the right of Reagan, and the Republicans fantasize to the right of …. (ahem, cough … )

All that said, I think there are areas where a Puppet or Vice-Puppet do make an impact.

For example, if Cheney had not been given access to power, there would be a million more people alive in the world today than there are.

• Ted Heistman | Oct 3, 2012 at 9:54 am |

Clinton wanted to go to Iraq, so why is that? These parties play tag team. Good cop bad cop

• lifobryan | Oct 3, 2012 at 11:54 am |

I don’t disagree with you. Democrats are not better than Republicans, and they all profit from misery.

Nor am I defending Clinton’s Iraq plans. His admin didn’t go through with it for whatever reason. Cheney’s did – and there are lots more dead people because of that.

• lifobryan | Oct 3, 2012 at 11:54 am |

• Ted Heistman | Oct 3, 2012 at 1:32 pm |

Clinton hadn’t put in place the “New pearl Harbor” yet.

• Ted Heistman | Oct 3, 2012 at 1:32 pm |

Clinton hadn’t put in place the “New pearl Harbor” yet.

• Infvocuernos | Oct 3, 2012 at 7:24 am |

I have a theory that it could be the other way around.  I think that Obama may try to do some stuff in the second term when he doesn’t have to worry about re-election that may trigger the right wing in this country to revolt-specifically any type of gun control.  I base this on the belief in the right that any act of gun control is an obvious attack on what they see as the American Ideal, and once they loose their last vestigial sense of security(like you can take on the police, much less a military that has been engaged in a ten +year war with much urban experience with your little AR-15 and a 10 rd. magazine) they will be the first to revolt.  I don’t see an open revolt coming from the left, as they just aren’t the hawks that the right is.  I think the left is more prone to demonstrations and protests.  If Romney gets elected, I’m sure there will be a general outcry, possibly a riot or two, but no revolt.
      I do agree that your vote no longer matters.  With the new election machines all corrupted its all about who can pay the most to the people that control the machines.  I’m pretty amazed that the glaring loophole in our political process is that it’s legal to give politicians money at all.  I would hope that was not the intent of our founding fathers.

• Infvocuernos | Oct 3, 2012 at 7:24 am |

6. Mike McKay | Oct 3, 2012 at 3:16 am |

This is straight propaganda. Are you all blind? Their using a star to get in your mind. Barack or Mitt Romney? It don’t matter you see. Both trying to sale the idea that this country’s still free. The prez is a figurehead, he does what he’s told. Nether understand that chance favors the bold. They’ll make us all promises, that never get kept. While with each day, we get deeper in debut. You think your vote counts? Well, that’s just a lie. It’s all predetermined, with the Big Wigs in mind. Please heed my warning. Times are about to get rough. So open your eyes. WAKE THE FUCK UP!

7. Auro5734955 | Oct 3, 2012 at 3:36 am |

The little box at the end says “Paid for by the Jewish Council on Education”, I think Israel has paid for enough and it’s time for us to pay for the running of our country.
    To me, it’s kind of like you’re married and your wife has an extra marital affair and is accepting expensive trinkets from her lover and then cooking steak ‘n  taters for him, while serving you, Beef-a-roni from a can and letting you sleep alone on the couch.  Meanwhile you’re paying the mortgage, taxes, insurance, car payments, childrens education, grocery bill, utilities, and all the other family expenses.
    But the title is right …….WAKE THE FUCK UP !!

8. Auro5734955 | Oct 3, 2012 at 3:36 am |

But the title is right …….WAKE THE FUCK UP !!

9. Monkey See Monkey Do | Oct 3, 2012 at 5:29 am |

Wake the fuck up to the nightmare.

10. Horus Freak | Oct 3, 2012 at 5:49 am |

Paid for by the jewish council of (anti)education :p

11. Martin Hayes | Oct 3, 2012 at 10:53 am |

How many voters does it take to change a lightbulb? None. Because voters can’t change anything.

12. I’m at work (white collar office job) and I watched this. Why is it NSFW?

13. I’m at work (white collar office job) and I watched this. Why is it NSFW?

14. I prefer this rebuttal. It brings up some important points that Jackson seems to have overlooked.

15. I prefer this rebuttal. It brings up some important points that Jackson seems to have overlooked.

16. IrishPotatoGun | Oct 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm |

Johnson or Paul , or not at all!

17. IrishPotatoGun | Oct 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm |

Johnson or Paul , or not at all!

18. Killingjoke36 | Oct 5, 2012 at 12:37 am |

Samuel L. Jackass needs to Shut The Fuck Up! Paid for by Disinfonauts!