Snoop On Mitt: ‘He A White Nigga’

And that’s just one of ten reasons why Snoop Dogg won’t vote for Mitt Romney:

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

22 Comments on "Snoop On Mitt: ‘He A White Nigga’"

1. Ted Heistman | Oct 7, 2012 at 11:19 am |

Tough guy like that has handwriting like a girl in Jr. High scool.

2. Ted Heistman | Oct 7, 2012 at 11:19 am |

Tough guy like that has handwriting like a girl in Jr. High scool.

3. I considered typing a longish response about the widespread ignorance of logical fallacies and such but I figure this will suffice to convey my (and likely others’) thoughts:  /facepalm

4. I considered typing a longish response about the widespread ignorance of logical fallacies and such but I figure this will suffice to convey my (and likely others’) thoughts:  /facepalm

5. I considered typing a longish response about the widespread ignorance of logical fallacies and such but I figure this will suffice to convey my (and likely others’) thoughts:  /facepalm

6. Ted Heistman | Oct 7, 2012 at 2:09 pm |

working hypotheses
    1.his publicist found this somewhere tweeted this
    2. He is a smart guy that likes to play around with his persona
    3.Romney actually wrote this and put it inside Snoop Lion’s iphone through his connections with the NSA

7. Felix Stuhmbehlfahrt | Oct 7, 2012 at 2:18 pm |

“Look like he can fight”.

Yah.

8. DeepCough | Oct 7, 2012 at 4:27 pm |

“Why I’m not voting for Romney

….

” 8. He’s a Mormon, but he ain’t go no hoes.”

Fo’ shizzle, Romney ain’t representin’ yo.

9. DeepCough | Oct 7, 2012 at 4:27 pm |

“Why I’m not voting for Romney

….

” 8. He’s a Mormon, but he ain’t go no hoes.”

Fo’ shizzle, Romney ain’t representin’ yo.

10. the world | Oct 7, 2012 at 4:30 pm |

Why i don’t like snoop:
    1) He’s one stupid motherfucker

11. alizardx | Oct 7, 2012 at 4:19 pm |

Snoop overthought this. Mittens isn’t white, he’s WHITE!!!

Mittens is totally programmed by the talking heads variant of mainstream “aging white man” culture and probably hasn’t had a single original thought that doesn’t come from that cultural programming in his life.

12. alizardx | Oct 7, 2012 at 4:19 pm |

Snoop overthought this. Mittens isn’t white, he’s WHITE!!!

• Ted Heistman | Oct 7, 2012 at 4:52 pm |

Actually I think you have Romney all wrong. I think Romney is a strong willed modern day Robber Baron. Call him him evil, but at least he’s done something. Obama is just a mouth piece for people like Romney. Bush was just a ne-er do well son of a Politician. Romney is more like Bush Sr.

Romney is more WYSIWYG. I see an evil capitalist. Most people are passive observers though. That’s why people like Romney end up in charge.

• Ted Heistman | Oct 7, 2012 at 4:52 pm |

• Lifobryan | Oct 7, 2012 at 9:00 pm |

People like Rmoney are in charge because they bought & paid for the country decades ago. That’s why Rmoney won’t release tax documents prior to two years ago. His returns from 1994 include all of the receipts.

• Lifobryan | Oct 7, 2012 at 9:00 pm |

13. BrainofJFK | Oct 8, 2012 at 11:58 pm |

Snoops list is almost the entire political platform of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

14. BrainofJFK | Oct 8, 2012 at 11:58 pm |

15. He posted that he would beat his a$$ and he’s not being “investigated” yet?
    I bet Ted Nugent is pissed.

16. He posted that he would beat his a$$ and he’s not being “investigated” yet?
    I bet Ted Nugent is pissed.

17. Ajsilver42 | Oct 10, 2012 at 2:37 am |