Attention, consumers of fluids! Put your drink down now! Is it fuming? Inhumanly cold? Have your fingers become like glass, even now threatening to shatter into a thousand fleshy splinters? You may be drinking liquid nitrogen. That feeling in your stomach isn’t regret, it’s a perforation.
Too bad someone didn’t clue in an unnamed Lancashire woman who decided to chug-a-lug a cocktail full of liquid nitrogen that maybe that might not be such a good idea. According to the BBC, emergency surgeons had to REMOVE HER STOMACH after she drank the deadly drink, apparently served to her at a bar. The bar’s owners have been instructed not to serve any more drinks containing liquid nitrogen, although one must wonder why anyone would have to be told not to do so in the first place.
Latest posts by Matt Staggs (see all)
- A Changing Of The Guard: Meet Your New Site Editor - Jul 6, 2014
- Thirty Patients Contract TB After Visits To Acupuncture Clinic - Jul 1, 2014
- Drunk Midwesterners Make Up the Majority Of UFO Witnesses - Jul 1, 2014