All Politicians Should Use LSD

Actor Larry Hagman, a mainstay of television known for his roles on shows such as Dallas and I Dream of Jeannie, died this past Friday. In a rare case of psychedelics being discussed frankly and positively on mainstream TV, he explained why all of our politicians should be required to undergo an LSD trip at least once:

14 Comments on "All Politicians Should Use LSD"

1. Kevin Leonard | Nov 26, 2012 at 1:51 am |

… and they should do it on Debate night.

2. Quite a moving moment in light of the news. RIP.

3. Rickenbacker4001 | Nov 26, 2012 at 9:05 am |

He was at the T.O fan Expo last year and usually the stars just sign and say a few words when you go up to get an autograph. My brother wanted to get one for our Mom and he asked where we were from originally and when we said the country, his eyes lit up and he grabbed our arms and we sat and talked for awhile. He was genuinely interested in what we were talking about and he insisted on using a first name basis. I was not a fan, but his warmth and humour made my weekend. Should have asked him about LSD ! RIP.

4. Agreed R.I.P. Larry, thanks for being on every afternoon after I got out of school.

But did anyone notice the needle on Behar’s unaccountability meter bury itself just then. Thanks for that too Larry.

5. Damn spell checker, I mean uncomfortability meter. Still on my first cup of coffee.

6. What a cool dude.

7. If they all took LSD then wed know why they’re acting like such idiots.

• Mark O'Blazney | Aug 16, 2013 at 8:25 pm |

Yeah, idiots without guns and throwin’ bombs from up in the air, no fair!

8. Hadrian999 | Nov 26, 2012 at 5:15 pm |

I wonder if there will be another “who killed J.R.” storyline on dallas

9. Anomaly_of_Anomie | Nov 27, 2012 at 2:18 am |

Is there anyone Crosby didn’t turn on?

10. PastaSpook | Nov 27, 2012 at 10:31 pm |

He was a legend. Was quite a life.

11. Correction,Larry. All politicians should HAVE USED LSD. It’s too late now. Dummies. Thanks for trying.