Via Public Intelligence:
Courtesy of our noble protectors at the Department of Homeland Security comes this handy list of pointers that you can use to tell if a hotel guest is a terrorist. Here’s an excerpt:
- Extending departure dates one day at a time for prolonged periods.
- Refusal of housekeeping services for extended periods.
- Extended stays with little baggage or unpacked luggage.
- Access or attempted access to areas of the hotel normally restricted to staff.
- Use of cash for large transactions or a credit card in someone else’s name.
Want to know more? Of course you do – you’re probably a terrorist and you didn’t even know it!