Via the The Underground Bunker, Tony Ortega reveals an email sent out by the Church of Scientology soliciting members to send their children on a recruiting trip on the church’s private cruise ship. Presumably there may be pressure aboard to sign one of those notorious billion-year contracts:
Dear Young Scientologist or Scientology Parent,
I wanted to make sure you were informed about an incredible convention we are holding for young Scientologists. Enjoy 7 days of action-packed, fun-filled excitement in the Caribbean while you attend specially created seminars designed to help you achieve your goals more easily.
SEMINARS WILL TEACH YOU:
• How to talk Scientology with your non-Scientologist friends.
• How to achieve your goals more easily using a precise LRH tool design for this purpose.
• How to create a successful second dynamic that forwards your expansion across your dynamics.
• How to motivate yourself in life and actually achieve what you want without too much effort.
• How to handle suppression and suppressive elements in your environment.
• How to maintain high ethical standards when you are surrounded by out-ethics.
• How to be a successful leader in any area and exactly what the attributes of a successful leader are.
Latest posts by JacobSloan (see all)
- For Sale: Poveglia, The Haunted Italian Island With A Chilling History - Apr 20, 2014
- Lab Is Missing 2,000 Vials Of The Deadly SARS Virus - Apr 19, 2014
- Essential Vitamin B3 May Have Arrived From Space On Meteorites - Apr 18, 2014