13 Responses to Celebrities Call to Ban Guns From Government

1. denverover December 27, 2012 at 9:34 am #

The video is against the wars and military/government by default listening to the words and seeing the flashes of illegal war scenes.
    BUT!!
    This has nothing to do with Banning Guns “from Government” this is a bait and switch to get you to support gun legislation to ban guns from the public, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOVERNMENT WARS OVER SEAS. READ THE PETITION (http://www.demandaplan.org/) THEY ASK YOU TO SIGN, THIS IS AGAINST, YOU and your Constitutional Right to keep and bear arms for your own protection and safety.
    I agree with taking the guns away from the government and letting the militia (made up of armed citizens) protect our country. We do not need more than 1,430,000 military personnel when there is no aggression or wars against the USA. We do not need military bases, supported by our tax dollars, (“It is believed that the US has over 1000 foreign military bases in over 120 nations and territories”{Asian Tribune}) This bullshick of ‘War on Terror’ is only an excuse to promote imperialistic/elitist warmongering through out the world for the sole purpose of profiteering by the military/industrial complex, and an excuse to steal your constitutional rights and protections. Just as the war on drugs is an attack on the liberty and privacy guaranteed by the constitution. It’s my body and my mind{I do not, but} if I want to screw them up with drugs that should be my choice, not the governments. This is being promoted by the privatization of the legal system where they want to enslave the population using 90% full contracts with the states and pay slave wages to produce products for Corporate America. This leads to obstruction of justice, kangaroo courts, violations of all of the protections and rights our forefathers fought and died to secure for us.
    If we had an army of 500,000 for the sole purpose of keeping he training up to date to teach to recruits in the case of a war, and closed the rest of the bases, we could solve the national debt in a matter of 5 years from the military payroll and resulting savings on equipment, supplies and maintenance.
    WE don’t need more war.
    BUT BAIT AND SWITCH TO PROMOTE GUN LEGISLATION …….. WHAT A LOW-LIFE TRICK….Camron Wiltshir, the poster herein, needs to be chastised Cameron, you sir, are the cream of the crop when it comes to sh*t-sucking Scumbags, you need to keep your constitution violating, petition promoting, crap to yourself.

• Matt Staggs December 27, 2012 at 11:58 am #

You’re more than welcome to register your disgust, but please refrain from calling Camron or other folks here shit-sucking scumbags. Even I don’t agree with everything that makes the front page, but I feel strongly that a diversity of opinion is healthy for Disinfo’s cultural biosphere. Name-calling is not.

• Camron Wiltshire December 27, 2012 at 7:51 pm #

It’s not bait and switch…. It’s just satirizing the celebrities who are so quick to rally behind agendas when they hypocritically are some of the best defended individuals on the planet.

One poster on the YouTube channel speaks for many when they state, “how
      tragically misguided you are. I surmise that all of you who are calling
      for gun bans have lived not only charmed but sheltered lives far from
      what some people face more frequently than you ever will.
      you have position, privilege and armed/unarmed bodyguards.
      you
      have the right to be offended by senseless evil acts. we are as well.
      you do not have a shred of decency if you insist from the safety of your
      ivory tower that others surrender their ability to protect their meager
      homes.”

So you see your point is moot and your insult meaningless within the context of your rant. If you want to chastise me at least make the effort to make sense first. It’s Camron by the way not Cameron.

Also you may want to ask me why I posted a video before you make an ass out of yourself next time.

Cheers.

• Celesta December 28, 2012 at 10:34 am #

I tried to click on the website you posted but for some reason it says is not available, but I have to agree with you. The video that shows all this kiling innocent people and babies it is very sad and heart breaking, yet they dare to ask people to sign that petition for their cunning reasons in the very same video for those inflicted souls they showed. But from the moment I saw the video, immediately made me suspicious about most celebrities, because unfortunately most of the celebs. are well known” illuminati”, and everybody knows illuminati, free mason and all these secret societies definitely don’t support any kind of peace in this sad world, but they are the ones that create all these wars and worldwide chaos. Anything negative that you can think, that’s Them…
      So that’s why I can’t believe these all celebs, even if sometimes they are saying the truth. But yea, the truth about this video is a big bait so the real people with a real conscience to make them, believe that they really care about those poor people that are killed by military and they even call themselves heroes. I think these people are nothing more than sick, slimy manipulators.
      Evel people can’t and don’t help, but only good and genuine people do, but the only problem is $$$$$$$$$ that are missing …….. I hope with this comment I don’t endanger myself!
      Anyways! God bless!

2. charlieprimero December 27, 2012 at 10:41 am #

The really sick thing about this video is the hypocrisy. Sarah Silverman and Chris Rock are rich enough to pay guards to carry guns for them. Yet they advocate disarming poor people who tend to live in high-crime areas where guns are needed for self-defense.

• Camron Wiltshire December 27, 2012 at 7:53 pm #

I agree. Sarah is funny but misguided and naive politically speaking. Living in a Hollywood bubble will do that. Also Sarah herself was overprescribed anti-depressants and yet she attacks guns here?

3. James Phillip Schmitt December 27, 2012 at 12:23 pm #

this video says nothing, does nothing. It’s only function is so that people whose only skillset is pretending to be other people can practice their “serious” faces.

• Camron Wiltshire December 27, 2012 at 7:54 pm #

Yeah ok, if you say so at the top of the thread it most be true.

4. Dying Fetus 102 December 27, 2012 at 7:14 pm #

• Camron Wiltshire December 27, 2012 at 7:54 pm #

My thoughts exactly.

• Celesta December 28, 2012 at 11:39 am #

Wow, I love this YouTube video. It’s says and it shows exactly what big liars and hypocrites they are. Only they are allowed to hold a weapons and to use them, and no body else…….
      What a geniuses ……

5. Dying Fetus 102 December 27, 2012 at 7:19 pm #

6. Stan Bryars December 29, 2012 at 9:24 am #

OK so they want to ban government’s guns, but the scenes they show are of the aftermath of explosives. Many, if not most, of those explosives were IED set by non government fanatic whack jobs.