Although billed by PolicyMic as 2012’s top 5 crazy conspiracy theories, I’m not sure it was in this year that most of these “theories” started, or that we won’t be hearing about them again in 2013 (except maybe the Mayan end times meme), but for the record their list is:
- Obama cooked the books.
- Obama continued to not be born in America.
- The Mayan apocalypse brought us to an end.
- The UN disarmed America as part of a “new world order.”
- The U.S. government re-armed as part of a “new world order.”
Read for yourself the reasons why at PolicyMic
Latest posts by majestic (see all)
- Comic-Con: Pokémon Go Is ‘Totalitarianism,’ Says Oliver Stone - Jul 22, 2016
- Is Pokémon GO just an elaborate ploy to spy on millions of people? - Jul 13, 2016
- Are We At The Start Of A Tech World War? - Jul 8, 2016