Although billed by PolicyMic as 2012’s top 5 crazy conspiracy theories, I’m not sure it was in this year that most of these “theories” started, or that we won’t be hearing about them again in 2013 (except maybe the Mayan end times meme), but for the record their list is:
- Obama cooked the books.
- Obama continued to not be born in America.
- The Mayan apocalypse brought us to an end.
- The UN disarmed America as part of a “new world order.”
- The U.S. government re-armed as part of a “new world order.”
Read for yourself the reasons why at PolicyMic
Latest posts by majestic (see all)
- Creatives, designers and drugs: what are they on, and why? - May 16, 2016
- Why We Keep Dreaming of Little Green Men - May 15, 2016
- What Is The Value Of Conspiracy? - May 13, 2016