Although billed by PolicyMic as 2012’s top 5 crazy conspiracy theories, I’m not sure it was in this year that most of these “theories” started, or that we won’t be hearing about them again in 2013 (except maybe the Mayan end times meme), but for the record their list is:
- Obama cooked the books.
- Obama continued to not be born in America.
- The Mayan apocalypse brought us to an end.
- The UN disarmed America as part of a “new world order.”
- The U.S. government re-armed as part of a “new world order.”
Read for yourself the reasons why at PolicyMic
Latest posts by majestic (see all)
- ‘Stranger Things’ Is Really ‘The Montauk Project - Sep 20, 2016
- Jay-Z’s Animated Video Op-Ed: The War On Drugs Is An Epic Fail - Sep 18, 2016
- Alan Moore’s Favorite Books - Sep 9, 2016