It’s Time to Dress for Success, Disinfo

Courtesy of the Modesty club, an organization started by a 15 year-old to combat the practice of “high school girls dressing immodestly.” With a hot rap track like this, a run on ankle-length woolen dresses and Mennonite-style bonnets is likely right around the corner.

12 Comments on "It’s Time to Dress for Success, Disinfo"

1. BuzzCoastin | Dec 19, 2012 at 5:19 am |

personally
    I am opposed to be being opposed
    to high school girls dressing immodestly
    but I’m also opposed to adults using kids as propaganda tools
    because it usually comes out lame like this

2. Yeah, great idea! Women need to cover up their shameful bodies so the rest of us won’t think impure thoughts. Why stop at skirts and shirts? Let’s make them cover everything! How dare women actually look like women, instead of coatracks! Good old religion at its best.

3. zombieslapper | Dec 19, 2012 at 7:33 am |

Thank God someone said it! I’m sick of those Hollywood types telling us how to dress. Thanks, nerd kid! Sorry you’ll probably never get laid, though. 🙁

4. after watching this i know longer feel the need to live….haha

5. Anarchy Pony | Dec 19, 2012 at 11:37 am |

I say we all go naked as often as possible, after the novelty wears off, you stop fetishizing over the naked form that you are in general “forbidden” to see.

6. Hadrian999 | Dec 19, 2012 at 12:21 pm |

girls dressing immodestly is one of the last few free pleasures in life

7. The irony that Hollywood shouldn’t be allowed to tell girls what to dress, however a pre pubescent boy knows exactly what you should wear.

Although, is this child out bluffing everyone and playing the ultimate sympathy/understanding guy card? He could be a little genius

8. InfvoCuernos | Dec 19, 2012 at 7:09 pm |

Whenever something like this floats to the surface, I always think that there is some misogynist behind it that wishes he could just come out and say what he really thinks: ” the world would be a better place without women.”- I sure hope assholes like that never get into position to make that a reality.

9. VaudeVillain | Dec 19, 2012 at 9:56 pm |

That was supposed to be hip hop?

Holy fuck, I need to go take back some YouTube comments… apparently all of those shitty rappers who spam me to watch their crap videos for reasons I have not yet been able to determine are actually phenomenal talents.

Thanks kid, you’ve made me rethink some life decisions.

10. DeepCough | Dec 19, 2012 at 10:33 pm |

Man, fucking white people.

11. virgin 4 lyfe