WND Asks if Satan Made Adam Lanza Kill

Never mind the complexities of gun control and the failures of our society’s mental health safety net, World Net Daily’s Aaron Klein wants us to focus on the real issue here: Satan worship. Klein, who apparently just arrived in our timeline from the year 1985 (or 1895, maybe), asks if Satan worship was the force behind not only the Sandy Hook killings, but also the Aurora Theater shootings, Columbine and the Manson killings. It’s easy for some people to blame “the devil” when terrible things happen, but the same God-fearing folks rarely ask where God was when Satan was engineering the slaughter of dozens of innocent people.

Via World Net Daily:

Was Lanza part of a larger Satanic or ritualistic subculture locally or online in which he could have revealed his plans or could have even received support in preparing for the killings?

Although largely underreported, Satanic subculture and so-called devil worship has been a factor in numerous other mass killings, including the recent Batman shooting massacre.

Trevor L. Todd, a former classmate of Lanza’s, told media that Lanza worshiped the devil and had an Internet page dedicated to Satan.

Read more.

, , , , , ,

7 Responses to WND Asks if Satan Made Adam Lanza Kill

1. Ted Heistman December 27, 2012 at 3:00 pm #

What if he was worshiping Satan? I mean that doesn’t look good for Satan Worshippers. What is their Public relations stance anyway? Are Mass murderers giving them a bad rap? What can be done?

This reminds me of a Dude I heard complaining once “Why do people judge me based on my appearance?! Its not how people look but whats inside that counts!” He was dressed head to toe in studded black leather and had a tattoo of a skull super- imposed over his face. I mean he had a good point, but it was hard to feel too sorry for him.

• Shalilayo December 27, 2012 at 6:13 pm #

Thank you! I really hate it when those light-blasted Christians dump their garbage in MY back yard!

Satan

2. Shalilayo December 27, 2012 at 6:11 pm #

This is so f’ing annoying! Why does everybody think I would let these worthless losers worship me? I’ve got scores of you semi-evolved primates bombing each other by the thousands who are much more reputable than these pathetic pharmaholics. I am so sick of you fag-hating Christians trying to lump all of your fundamentalist undesirables into my ball court. I have a Hell of a lot better pool of resources to choose from than a few barely-sentient teenagers who have usually never even been laid in their short lives. Why would I bother using such worthless and unproductive tools when I have people like the Bush’s, Cheney’s, Rumsfeld’s Obama’s, and other such high profile followers to choose from? Please, for the love of your warmongering god, stop lumping these morons in with MY followers!

Yours truly,
    Satan

3. echar December 27, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

I’d like to know if this Trevor character, is that fundamentalist guy in class. That is if this Trevor guy actually exists.

• Calypso_1 December 28, 2012 at 11:37 am #

This would be Trevor should be called before the Satanic High Council to determine the veracity of his claims.

4. marklar_primus December 27, 2012 at 9:23 pm #

What? SSRIs aren’t satanic enough for you?

5. zombieslapper December 28, 2012 at 8:17 am #

Oh, Trevor said… so it must be true. In high school kids thought I worshiped Satan and sold cocaine. No idea how the coke rumor got started but I’m sure my heavy metal t-shirts & the copy of Simon’s Necronomicon I carried around now & then had something to do with my supposed being a devil worshiper. In short, Trevor probably doesn’t know his ass from his elbow…