DisinfoCast 39: Randall Carlson, Sacred Geometry and Geomythology

iTunes | Download (mp3) | RSS | iPhone App

Randall Carlson joins the DisinfoCast for a discussion about climate, myth and cosmic cycles. Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar. He has 4 decades of study, research and exploration Into the interface between ancient mysteries and modern science, has been an active Freemason for 30 years and is Past Master of one of the oldest and largest Masonic lodges in Georgia. www.sacredgeometryinternational.com

11 Comments on "DisinfoCast 39: Randall Carlson, Sacred Geometry and Geomythology"

1. Matt Staggs | Jan 3, 2013 at 3:30 pm |

Quick note: Randall had some problems with his microphone, and there are a couple of instances where you’ll hear a sound like a rattle. I’ve tried to clean it up where I could. Apologies in advance.

2. Wanted to add that much of this information is more easily understood with visual aids such as those seen here in the previews for Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe. Please let us know if you have any questions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LW3G8WtrOBY

• charlieprimero | Jan 3, 2013 at 10:19 pm |

That is a cool video. I watched these last week.

I just learned about this guy. I’m getting this DVD on the 15 January. Interesting stuff

Will listen to this interview tomorrow. Thanks Matt!

• Matt Staggs | Jan 4, 2013 at 9:17 am |

Thank resident sacred geometry proponent @camronwiltshire:disqus ! He set it up. 🙂

3. Ted Heistman | Jan 4, 2013 at 3:45 pm |

His voice sounds like Jesse Ventura! Must be from Minnesota.

• You have a good ear. Randall is from Minnesota and does in fact resemble a viking. I like to refer to him as a Nerd Barbarian.

• Ted Heistman | Jan 5, 2013 at 3:14 pm |

Well, I lived in Minnesota, while Jesse Ventura was governor. Oofta!
        I lot of the Vikings were probably nerds.

4. Ted Heistman | Jan 4, 2013 at 4:05 pm |

A lot of info! I’m just going to have to get the DVD! Now way around it…

5. Gee I am a past member of the BPOE. Does that count for anything,