Face Of Jesus Spotted In Bird Poop In Ohio

A warning to watch the road? A message that His Love is found in even the smallest creatures? Via northeast Ohio’s WEWS5 News:

Is it a sign of a possible miracle on the car windshield owned by a northeast Ohio man? See for yourself.

The picture was taken by Jim Lawry. Lawry was in the driveway of his parent’s Brooklyn, Ohio, home when he noticed the spot left behind by a passing bird. A closer look gave him quite a surprise and left him amazed.

Lawry’s son, parents and friends all came out to look. They too were amazed. In an email to NewsChannel5, Lawry said he believed it was some sort of sign and wanted to share.

23 Comments on "Face Of Jesus Spotted In Bird Poop In Ohio"

1. Calypso_1 | Feb 27, 2013 at 3:10 pm |

I imagine the process involved was similar to that of the Shroud of Turin.

2. lazy_friend | Feb 27, 2013 at 3:31 pm |

Holy Shit!

3. lazy_friend | Feb 27, 2013 at 3:31 pm |

Holy Shit!

4. it’s a horse version of Daniel Day Lewis

5. If that is an image if Jesus then he had a weird face. Humans are hard wired to recognise faces and so, we see them everywhere in random inanimate objects… like this one made of grammatical and punctuation symbols 🙂

• VaudeVillain | Feb 27, 2013 at 4:58 pm |

OMG THAT’S A FACE?!?! I never noticed.

Pardon me, I need to apologize for some extremely inappropriate things I have done in response to mistaking that series of symbols…

6. Anarchy Pony | Feb 27, 2013 at 5:52 pm |

And yet Piss Christ was sacrilege.

• BuzzCoastin | Feb 27, 2013 at 9:56 pm |

if the crucifix had fallen out of the sky into a Mickey D’s pissoir
      and Serrano had snapped an instagram or did a YT vid
      it would have been considered art and a blessing from goog

• BuzzCoastin | Feb 27, 2013 at 9:56 pm |

if the crucifix had fallen out of the sky into a Mickey D’s pissoir
      and Serrano had snapped an instagram or did a YT vid
      it would have been considered art and a blessing from goog

7. BrianApocalypse | Feb 27, 2013 at 6:10 pm |

Looks more like Qui Gon Jinn to me.

8. Kevin Leonard | Feb 27, 2013 at 7:12 pm |

“Take this, all of you, and eat it, for this is my body.”

9. all i see is a dog with his nose smashed against the window….

• Yeah, looked like a dog with an 80s hairdo to me… Flock of Beagles perhaps?

10. That doesn’t look like Jesus. Looks just like regular bird poop.
    And i think he really should wash it, letting bird poop in your car is a little bit sloppy, even if looks like Jesus, Elvis or anyone else.

11. BuzzCoastin | Feb 27, 2013 at 10:02 pm |

he noticed the spot left behind by a passing bird.
    A closer look gave him quite a surprise and left him amazed.

Brooklyn, Ohio must be one happen place
    bird shit is a major form of entertainment

• Calypso_1 | Feb 27, 2013 at 11:34 pm |

Could be a major oracle center for splatilomancers.
      I’ve also heard that in Sandy Hook Park just south of this jesus sighting there is a man that can predict the exact day that one will die by examining the dentition of a squirrel.

• Calypso_1 | Feb 27, 2013 at 11:34 pm |

Could be a major oracle center for splatilomancers.

12. Ceausescu | Feb 27, 2013 at 10:04 pm |

For me, it looks like a combination of Beethoven, Tesla and Hitler.

13. Christopher Linklater | Feb 28, 2013 at 3:38 pm |

Maybe it’s just me, but it looks like Jesus’s face is morphing with a long, canine nose stretching out away from him. What would Werewolf Jesus do?

14. Christopher Linklater | Feb 28, 2013 at 3:38 pm |