Many residents of the West Palm Beach area snapped photos of this vivid specter in the sky on Wednesday. This makes it official that God loves Florida above all other U.S. states. Local news WPTV reported:

A message from above? That’s what several South Florida residents thought after looking toward the sky on the day a new pope was named.

Most saw an angel in the clouds and grabbed their cameras to document the vision. Although most felt the cloud resembled an angel, and was a beautiful sign from above, others saw in the cloud something less angelic. Cristina Pina thought the cloud resembled a sea monkey. While Steve Massie opined that “seeing shapes and faces in non-human objects is called “pareidolia.” Nick Stanley even saw the dark lord – Lucifer, in the cloud.

30 Comments on "Angel-Shaped Cloud Appears On Florida Coast Following Announcement Of Pope Francis"

1. They must have been on some serious shrooms.

2. They must have been on some serious shrooms.

3. Anarchy Pony | Mar 15, 2013 at 4:07 pm |

People are really fucking good at seeing what they want to see.

• Monkey See Monkey Do | Mar 15, 2013 at 5:10 pm |

And that applies to everything, not just sky vagina’s.

• mannyfurious | Mar 15, 2013 at 6:35 pm |

I ain’t gonna lie. I mean, it kind of looks like a fucking angel, though. I don’t think it is. But come on, let’s be honest. It looks like a sky vagina and an angel at the same time. That’s just begging for a joke or witticism, but I’m not very good at that kind of stuff.

I mean, look at it. How many fucking clouds look like that?

• mannyfurious | Mar 15, 2013 at 6:35 pm |

I mean, look at it. How many fucking clouds look like that?

4. looks more like a sky vagina

• I clicked on this article just so I could post that very comment.

• DrDavidKelly | Mar 15, 2013 at 11:45 pm |

Sky Vagina … oh I just love those two words together Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina, Sky Vagina!!!!!

5. Mark my words: Skyginaism will be the new Cargo Cult.

6. lazy_friend | Mar 16, 2013 at 12:21 am |

If an angel is going to make a cloud shaped like an angel, why not just appear as an angel or send an email or something. We all know clouds can look like stuff, probably around the world numerous clouds look a little bit like an angel but no one is there to look at them before they turn into turtles. Christians really need to have higher expectations when it comes to signs, the holy poop on the windshield just took any respect I had for their signs far far away.

7. Christopher Linklater | Mar 16, 2013 at 12:53 am |

That angel’s, left hand is raised and it’s giving the finger in the direction of the Vatican for sure!!!!!

8. zombieslapper | Mar 16, 2013 at 6:53 am |

It looks like an aardvark with horns.

9. zombieslapper | Mar 16, 2013 at 6:53 am |

It looks like an aardvark with horns.

10. Happy the Man ’77.