UFO Spotted Over The Vatican During Celebration Of Pope Francis?

The Vatican has been the site of UFO sightings, and now it is claimed that one was caught on tape by the BBC during their pope coverage. Did extraterrestrials drop by for a congratulatory handshake with the new head of the Catholic church?

Possible static UFO seen over St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City. Recorded live by the BBC who where covering the announcement of the new Pope, Cardinal Bergoglio of Argentina.

28 Comments on "UFO Spotted Over The Vatican During Celebration Of Pope Francis?"

1. really bro, thanks for helping me waste 1:42 of my life..

2. really bro, thanks for helping me waste 1:42 of my life..

• Yeah, but what else where you going to do in that amount of time? Cure cancer?

3. I am more interested in the dramatic music, I wish they listed who it is. As for the UFO, it would be more convincing if it was moving.

4. emperorreagan | Mar 19, 2013 at 12:35 pm |

Maybe it was the Lucifer celebrating the installation of the final pope and the final fall of the catholic church.

5. Makes sense I guess. Seeing as how they are anal probing colleagues and all. Though, the ETs tend to favor random rednecks in obscure rural areas, while the pederast priests tend to favor pre-pubescent boys. Still, there is the anal probe connection that they have in common.

6. Well, the MUSICK definitely alludes to it being a UFO!

7. This is a Drone the new “UFO’s”

8. kowalityjesus | Mar 19, 2013 at 3:32 pm |

I’ve seen a few UFOs, does that make me as important as the Pope?

9. kowalityjesus | Mar 19, 2013 at 3:32 pm |

I’ve seen a few UFOs, does that make me as important as the Pope?

10. This music is more fitting

Melvins & Lustmord – Pigs of the Roman Empire

11. This music is more fitting

Melvins & Lustmord – Pigs of the Roman Empire

12. Rex Vestri | Mar 19, 2013 at 3:59 pm |

They were just dropping by to look down and have a good laugh at all the IDIOTS

13. Rex Vestri | Mar 19, 2013 at 3:59 pm |

They were just dropping by to look down and have a good laugh at all the IDIOTS

14. the music is really going for that professional, neutral investigative feel

15. Anarchy Pony | Mar 20, 2013 at 12:14 am |

Clearly Space Jesus approves.

16. yawn

17. Ever heard the phrase the “seven hills of Rome”? That’s a totally static light sitting on a far hillside.

18. Sam Spade | Jun 22, 2013 at 5:25 pm |

Love the soundtrack. Where did you get it and what is it called?