10 Responses to C-SPAN Faces Barrage Of Incredulous Callers About Boston Bombing

1. BuzzCoastin April 27, 2013 at 9:22 am #

not as impressive as when Garry Webb was on C-SPAN
    & spilling the beans about CIA drug dealing
    but it will probably have the exact same effect
    nada
    but it is an interesting that they single out
    FBI managed false flags

• Ninja Obs April 28, 2013 at 6:51 am #

I agree, no mention of CIA by anyone in this vid.

2. Rex Vestri April 27, 2013 at 10:18 am #

Gets VERY interesting at the 10:00 mark.

• TennesseeCyberian April 27, 2013 at 2:51 pm #

That guy is fantastic. I imagine a laptop-illuminated nerd wearing a wife-beater and jamming his Cheeto-smeared finger at me. Had to wipe the spittle off of my face by 11:10.

• TennesseeCyberian April 27, 2013 at 3:10 pm #

On the other hand, why don’t they show the awesome new footage in this CNN clip, rather than to simply describe it:

• eric82 April 27, 2013 at 6:43 pm #

The part where the dude tries to convince everyone a jogging arm is a backpack? That was interesting in a kind-of hee-haw way. I like it when he yelled, “HAW MUSH MOAR PROOF DO YA NEED?!”

The sad part is he’ll probably have his own nationally syndicated radio show in the next 6 months.

• Ninja Obs April 28, 2013 at 6:48 am #

Eric, I gotta say, you a regular troll on these boards. Every other comment I see you are hatin on AJ when the post doesn’t even mention him. You seem like a useful idiot or a sock puppet. Just my 2 cents.

Looks like the backpack he was holdin with 1 arm in the cnn photos, same posture, and the man isn’t even leaning forward like a jogger normally would, he looks like he is walking away tbh. Our government is in a power trip, people should be getting loud, it’s called righteous fury, and it is a force that needs to be called upon by all of us who sit by idly and watch. Emotion is part of being human. Learning to control and focus it is where true power is found. Just look at what Bruce Lee was trying to teach us, controlled fury.

• eric82 April 29, 2013 at 4:28 am #

lol

• Ninja Obs April 28, 2013 at 6:52 am #

Yea seriously, where’d the dude with earpiece leave is fat ass pack.

3. Ittabena April 27, 2013 at 11:19 am #

I love how everyone these days is still talking about legality and laws and can do and can’t do. Then they talk about conspiracies where these things are simply ignored. Shouldn’t it be painfully obvious to us by now that the laws we hold dear are not held dear by the people who are charged with enforcing them?

So, is the problem what is and isn’t a conspiracy? Which seems what we always get bogged down in. Or is it the fact that our politicians, judges, and military have a total disregard for our laws? Seems like classic misdirection to me. Maybe we should learn how to stay on point here.

We worry about each individual tree one at a time, when the whole forest is ill.