12 Responses to DisinfoCast: 53: Daniele Bolelli – Create Your Own Religion: A How-To Book Without Instructions

1. emperorreagan April 18, 2013 at 12:46 pm #

Sounds like you still haven’t recovered.

• Matt Staggs April 18, 2013 at 1:55 pm #

I’m getting there. Voice is still hoarse, but I’m starting to get a little bit of energy back.

2. Simon Valentine April 18, 2013 at 12:58 pm #

woolooloo

• Matt Staggs April 18, 2013 at 1:57 pm #

Not sure if schizophrenic or art project…

• Calypso_1 April 18, 2013 at 2:09 pm #

need there be a distinction?

• Simon Valentine April 18, 2013 at 3:12 pm #

Artasith Morris Nasdsnre at your service, Mileage! schzio scupture lainframe mainginalized schrubberies available for fencing! (wait … mainginalized didn’t get spell chekced the first thyme … o.0 blaste! moses was in the shrubbery, not the christ, not the christ! blaste! babel templar does not not not sacriliakaleage!) >.> <.< tweedle me thumbs milord! the glass rationelle of these united states is sorrowfly half empty of damage and steaks! famine for water at thirds of thine pinet, tipping my hat to artistic glitch might; royal marriage family from Lord Inglip and Lord Tourretz!

• Calypso_1 April 18, 2013 at 5:04 pm #

Sovereign sown with projective commands
            Diaphenous maw of bedlam portends branchs all ended w/ exceptional fault structures.
            Prefix ablation for gain enhanced traction exhalts ordinal indirection.
            Check rate bourne translocution, within this legion
            might finds that which stands with you

• Simon Valentine April 18, 2013 at 6:18 pm #

reverse in read eastern. timeless grapheme. time equivalent morpheme. omega. alefs to nulls was nulls to alefs, recreation of a nephelem hiatus. Anak’s shadow is physical while itself is shadow, Tombs! like dear Deckard said “the demon lords leave demons in their wake”. as i rize this technology like an Aztec priest neappear in dreams before me, afore me, fore me, for me, as me, as exhile unto exile. i calm down, they calm up, so many gears though that i can legomemnon! hapaxia! abraxia! P = NP in continuity! P grows swiftly to death, NP, in constants, consonance, and constituants! engineers i say shall follow in my wake. grim goblins mostly naught.

• Matt Staggs April 19, 2013 at 9:19 am #

Have you meet Buzz Coastin? I’d like to see a conversation between you two.

• Simon Valentine April 19, 2013 at 10:34 am #

aye, references and poetries like pillars of a prefontal cortex appendix

• Matt Staggs April 19, 2013 at 9:19 am #

Not in the least, I suppose.