Police Chief Eats Entire Marijuana Cake for Breakfast

There’s no end of delicious schadenfreude in this story: Cop eats entire cake for breakfast. What a pig! Then it turns out to be a marijuana edible. There’s nothing funny about dosing someone with drugs…except when it is. Says Laurelville, Ohio Police Chief Mike Berkemeier:

”I got up in the morning and ate it — the entire thing,” he said.

, , , , , , ,

25 Responses to Police Chief Eats Entire Marijuana Cake for Breakfast

1. Juan April 14, 2013 at 4:37 pm #

Ha, ha! That’s whatcha get for eating the whole thing, PIGGIE!
    “It was the worst feeling of my life.”I thought I was dying.” Too funny:)
    Oh, the horror, “corrupting another with drugs and assault.” FFS!

2. rebelphuckers April 14, 2013 at 5:22 pm #

It must have been suuuper concentrated, it takes at least 2.5 brownies to freak me out.

• Sergio Poalsky April 14, 2013 at 6:38 pm #

You’ve been getting lame brownies!

• Chaorder Gradient April 14, 2013 at 7:25 pm #

A whole cake though… thats a lot. And gotta understand that as police chief he probably never touched the stuff and it was a very… novel experience for him

3. Chaorder Gradient April 14, 2013 at 5:54 pm #

So, does he get fired now since he tested positive for pot?

4. Cristina Aldridge April 14, 2013 at 8:15 pm #

This is a fake story. This did not happen to this cop. And if it did happen he would be
    sharing his experience a little more enthusiastically than he is here, even if it was a bad experience. Just another story to scare you away from trying anything for yourself. He’s an actor and a bad one at that. And the director is terrible as well. This is not real and it insults my intelligence and it should insult yours too.

• Juan April 14, 2013 at 9:06 pm #

Fake or not, it was still pretty damn funny:)

• Matt Staggs April 14, 2013 at 10:38 pm #

Sure. It’s a psy-op on behalf of small town police chiefs everywhere…

• Haggard Artist April 15, 2013 at 1:28 am #

I happen to have a very close friend that works for a police department in Texas that this happened at, A mother brought pot brownies to the police station where her son was being held. She called me when it happened and we listened to some of it on a scanner. It was very funny! Using the words like “scare” as you did helps turn this story into fear tactics. Now, on the other hand plenty of stories on the news are not true, or are twisted up and spun around before put on the air. Which could be true in this case. This happens more often then you think. If you can provide some evidence that this is not true then maybe your comment could be justified, but your helping make it what you say it is. There are police reports on the case I am talking about that can be found through Lexis/Nexus or a little bit of time using the freedom of information act… Just my 2 cents.

• KREET-N April 25, 2013 at 2:12 pm #

Yeah im sure it did happen to a very close friend of yours, cause the kind of thing happens so often to cops. SHUT UP.

• BuzzCoastin April 15, 2013 at 4:10 am #

right on
      how do we know the thing that got him was pot?
      I once ingested a food additive
      that made me vomit and I felt like my head would explode
      and that shit’s legal & available in most processed food products
      everyone thought I was nuts to think it was a food additive
      but everyone buys the pot story

5. MoralDrift April 14, 2013 at 9:49 pm #

eating pot is more intense than smoking it….but still lord help the guy if he was dosed with lsd

6. disqus_8LRrePnKhM April 14, 2013 at 11:49 pm #

Why did he eat a whole damn cake?

• JaceD April 15, 2013 at 3:03 am #

He must have had a serious case of the munchies.

• I_abide April 16, 2013 at 1:40 pm #

I will posit a guess that it was the most delicious cake ever.

7. Haggard Artist April 15, 2013 at 1:32 am #

Irony….. He went to Berger Hospital stoned on pot cake! Pronounced “burger”..He sounded pretty stoned on the video. I want the recipe for the cake. Also, I wonder if he could be charged with driving while intoxicated! LOL…Great story. I am going to dig a little deeper to see if its true, instead of what some paranoid trolls have posted in saying that this is not.

8. BuzzCoastin April 15, 2013 at 4:16 am #

the whole story is bizzarro
    he eats a whole friggin cake for breakfast
    wha? outa doughnuts?
    then he thinks he’s gonna die
    so he gets in his car to drive 2 blocks
    high as fuck for all 2 blocks
    where most accidents occur
    as most pigs will tell you
    is the dude really that lazy & stupid?
    what a great combo, a super-sized pig

couldn’t possibly be the chemtrails in the food, could it?
    couldn’t possibly be the HFCS laden shit cake he eats every morning, could it?
    couldn’t be his distended processed food belly full of chemshit, could it?
    no, only pot makes you feel like you’re gonna die and wanna drive to the pig farm
    which is a Sears Shed, not even a trailer

9. Jai Ankers April 15, 2013 at 11:41 am #

“It was probably the most scariest thing that’s happened in my life”
    Laurelville must be one fucking boring town if getting high was the scariest thing to ever happen to their police chief.

10. Ange Lo April 15, 2013 at 12:32 pm #

What a dick…you invite yourself to chow down on another man’s weed cake and charge assault and corrupting with drugs afterwards.
    Maybe the real lesson here is don’t eat other people’s food.

• DeepCough April 15, 2013 at 6:57 pm #

In the cop’s defense…..he got the munchies, man.

11. Edward Jack April 15, 2013 at 1:12 pm #

wait so he was so sick and felt so bad he drove down the road? wtf. lol. Ya pot cake is strong hahaha.

12. nilbud April 15, 2013 at 2:18 pm #

The scumbag drove while under the influence. He should be fired. He’s a weak loser.

13. Bethy Williams April 15, 2013 at 8:19 pm #

Where did he think the cake came from??

14. reg April 17, 2013 at 2:00 pm #

did they issue him a DUI since in his terrified state of nausea and confusion he got behind the wheel of a car and drove to the police station?

15. KREET-N April 25, 2013 at 2:12 pm #

SHUT UP, YOU FUCKING SPY YOU.