Clang Quartet’s Christian Noise

This guy doesn’t seem like your stereotypical fundamentalist to me.

18 Comments on "Clang Quartet’s Christian Noise"

1. What a shame.

2. BuzzCoastin | May 16, 2013 at 10:16 pm |

as dada art it’s great
    the Jesus thing is nice touch
    which really improves upon Cage
    who would be much more acceptable to most avant garde audiences
    whereas, this guy can be hated by all his potential audiences
    great art!

• He needs a nuns habit for it to be awesome. He just comes off as a ex con who found jesus and instruments or something.

• BuzzCoastin | May 16, 2013 at 11:50 pm |

you know what Duchamp said
        “Urinal isin the I of the beholder.”

• too true!

• Andre Serrano’s Piss Christ comes to mind.

• BuzzCoastin | May 17, 2013 at 1:09 am |

Serrano only offended uptight nudnicks
            this guy annoys everyone equally
            far superior in scope

• He needs a mullet, or maybe a pony tail.

• BuzzCoastin | May 17, 2013 at 4:14 am |

exactly, he’s annoying at every level
            a bad caricature of a caricature
            something that would make Jesus cringe
            (and that’s saying something)
            no redeeming social value in honor of the Redeemer
            Holy Mother of God!
            Piss Cripes ain’t got nuttin on dat!

that’s probably Jebus & His long awaited 2nd cuming
            pullin’ our legs once agin

• I’d like him a lot more if he had a doobie hanging out of his mouth and a beer in his hand.

3. BrianApocalypse | May 17, 2013 at 8:08 am |

If church services were like this I might actually go.

4. Brian John Mitchell | May 17, 2013 at 3:54 pm |

Scotty is awesome. I’ve seen his show probably over 50 times & put my money where my mouth is putting out three releases by him on Silber. Oddly, there actually seems to be a rising Christian industrial/noise scene right now. I think it’s super awesome to see people that are Christians saying that being a Christian doesn’t really solve all of their problems.

5. Scotty is a friend of mine and is a great guy he is one of the only people that is a christian that doesn’t wanna shove it down your throat. His lifestyle and message are there but the normal pompassity of most christian acts is not. Lov eya man.