US Sponsors Rape in Congo

On this episode of Breaking the SetAbby Martin highlights a recent UN investigation brining to light crimes against humanity committed by a US-trained Congolese battalion.

Abby Martin

Abby Martin

Creator at The Empire Files
Creator The Empire Files on teleSUR, Founder Media Roots, BOD Project Censored & Former Host Breaking the Set
Abby Martin

17 Comments on "US Sponsors Rape in Congo"

1. Simon Valentine | May 25, 2013 at 5:17 pm |

i feel non contact rapeded chicango wd doll amnesiatic spectre op 5*i/le turn a blind eye is why there’s not witnesses forwarded to the screen? taboo the evidence? taboo law? amnesiatic spectre op wd doll chicango rapededist contact con sense sense a con

• smooth_operator | May 25, 2013 at 7:48 pm |

You’re starting to lose your marbles, dude. Good luck.

• No, it’s just his chosen idiom. Which means it’s just the way Simon does it. Freaked some of us out too, at first, but now he’s part of the family.

• Rhoid Rager | May 25, 2013 at 10:49 pm |

I find the randomness damn right funny sometimes. A welcome levity.

• David Duke-Astin | May 26, 2013 at 9:16 am |

levity should be avoided by those vulnerable to candidiasis

• Bluebird_of_Fastidiousness | May 26, 2013 at 11:36 am |

Not much to worry about. I don’t think many venerable Canadians peruse this forum.

• David Duke-Astin | May 26, 2013 at 7:09 pm |

oddly, only middle-aged, depressed, obese Canadians seem to suffer from it.

• In trying to make sense of his posts, it helps if you’re familiar with Joyce, contemporary popular cinema, and possibly computer code of some kind, though I’m not sure.

• I really don’t know enough one way or theother, but it would not surprise me even a little if it was, as you suggest, “a con.”

• Shit, never mind. For some reason I tought I was replying to the Kokesh release thing.

• David Duke-Astin | May 26, 2013 at 9:11 am |

did you just have a stroke?

• Simon Valentine | May 26, 2013 at 11:20 am |

it certainly wasn’t an orgasm :/
        it’s that there’s nearly no way remaining to react to all the news lately

and maybe it’s just the old school law in me
        but i’ve got a feeling that asking for evidence
        is at the stage of merely leading into a waste of time

how wrong i hope i am
        thus the accuracy of your question?

2. Nothing unusual here. This is what the The Empire does all over the world.