A must-watch case of mainstream media manipulation crashing and burning as a broadcaster is repeatedly stymied in his efforts to use a live push poll to make it seem as if the Brazilian public at large is opposed to the recent political unrest. As he would put it, “It’s neck and neck but a lot more people say ‘yes’ than ‘no’. But we can say it’s equal.”

11 Comments on "Brazilian Television Host Fails Hilariously In Effort To Paint Protests As Unpopular"

1. Adamas Macalz | Jun 25, 2013 at 9:13 am |

this fucker can dance

2. Cna you hear what he is thinking as the vote goes the wrong way? “I hope I still have a job after this, it sucks to be me right now.”

3. BAAAHAAHHAA

4. Rhoid Rager | Jun 25, 2013 at 10:33 am |

“Perhaps we phrased the question wrong.”
    Are you in favour of protests with riots and babies on fire?

• sonicbphuct | Jun 25, 2013 at 12:16 pm |

ok, ok. we must have phrased badly: Are you in favor of protests with riots, babies on fire, your loved ones being raped by masked men with elephant arms, and your house being burned down? Hmm… ok, lets try this again…

5. Anarchy Pony | Jun 25, 2013 at 10:49 am |

Go back to bed, Brazil, you’re government is in control again.

6. Is it just me or does his face look digitized?

• alanbnogueira | Jun 25, 2013 at 1:30 pm |

It is just you. I saw this program alive. This guy, and his program which is a kind of Fox News program, became a joke between the protesters.

• That’s how fake this person appears to me though. It may be the poor quality of the video. Thanks for sharing your experience.

• alanbnogueira | Jun 25, 2013 at 4:20 pm |

It is OK. If you see him everyday, you will not believe that someone like him truly exist.