The first trailer for Bobcat Goldthwait’s found footage Bigfoot horror film Willow Creek hit the web a few hours ago. The movie currently showing on the festival circuit. Maybe a DVD release isn’t too far off.

22 Comments on "Check Out the First Trailer for Bobcat Goldthwait’s Bigfoot Flick ‘Willow Creek’"

1. Reviews indicate this may be more than just a Blair Witch ripoff, which is what the trailer makes it look like.

2. BuzzCoastin | Jun 25, 2013 at 9:37 am |

Bobcat ‘s career is like Big Foot
    fleeting glimpses over the decades
    and yet the legend lingers on
    always as Shakes the Clown
    hey, it’s a payday & it beats working for a Big Foot

3. Age has not been kind in the looks department for Bobcat. (Grecian Formula?) But I have always been curious what he sounded like when he talked normally. Now I know.

My new Spybot won’t let me on one of the two torrent sites I trust, I will have to fix that today. I am curious if a torrent will come out of a film festival setting. Would almost take bets on it on this one.

In the words of Randy Marsh; “I’m so… startled!”

• Ted Heistman | Jun 26, 2013 at 2:43 pm |

He used to be good looking?

• I figured he could only improve. How wrong I was. Can you imagine meeting someone looking like this in a dark alley? I’m gonna have to swear off dark alleys after this.

4. Charlie Primero | Jun 25, 2013 at 9:53 am |

I like Gothwait’s products. Hope he makes a nice chunk of change on this.

Advice: For several reasons it is unsafe to go walking around in National Forests without a gun.

• Ted Heistman | Jun 26, 2013 at 2:42 pm |

I think its safer without a gun, but that’s just me. However it seems to be a principle of the Universe that you do get back what you put out there.

5. Rhoid Rager | Jun 25, 2013 at 10:38 am |

nice work, bobcat! congrats! i dig the female casting, too.

6. Anarchy Pony | Jun 25, 2013 at 12:53 pm |

Bobcat should team up with Gilbert Godfrey.

• Amacai Zerand | Jun 25, 2013 at 1:29 pm |

Why? Do you want him to completely ruin his career? Team up with the voice of MS Clippy? I wouldn’t fire my agent if he arranged that, I would shoot him.

• Anarchy Pony | Jun 25, 2013 at 1:30 pm |

Jokes, how the fuck do they work?

• Amacai Zerand | Jun 25, 2013 at 1:56 pm |

Ah, I see my denseness once again asserts itself. My kingdom for a joke font. And while we are at it a sarcasm font would be nice too.

• Ah yes Calvinism, your lot in life is determined by your holiness. Sometimes perhaps.

It’s been my experience that 300 pound feral hogs in Texas National Forests don’t much care what is your relationship with the universe. 🙂

• Charlie Primero | Jun 26, 2013 at 3:03 pm |

Discus subverts me once again.

• They cut a comment?

• Charlie Primero | Jun 27, 2013 at 7:00 am |

No. It couldn’t decide it I was logged in or not. Sorry.

• Ted Heistman | Jun 26, 2013 at 4:56 pm |

They don’t hunt people.

• Charlie Primero | Jun 27, 2013 at 6:59 am |

Oh yes they do. I’ve also been attacked by feral dogs. Humans die quickly outdoors without technology.

• Ted Heistman | Jun 27, 2013 at 2:40 pm |

They don’t hunt people. I mean they will defend themselves from being hunted. That is not the same thing as hunting and preying on people. They are opportunistic omnivores not predators. I’ve come across them at night in the desert in California.

The best technology is the kind you keep inside your brain.You can walk into the woods naked with that type of technology and it will keep you alive.

7. I love everything Bobcat Goldthwait does. I just know this is going to be entertaining.

8. kowalityjesus | Jun 26, 2013 at 7:51 pm |

Those 400 missing persons are brought to a legendary secret underground rave party of sasquatches which is why they are never heard from again.